Thanks everyone for the great comments yesterday. I wanted to answer some of the questions related to the album/project.
1. that awesome tree stamp comes from a company called Memory Box
2. the sticker under the tree stamp is from 7gypsies
3. the photo on the cover was printed here at home and I layered two different transparencies from K&Company on right on top (used Magic Scraps tape for my adhesive)
4. the film reel came from Urban Arts & Crafts in Kansas City – they carry a line there called Junkyard Art that is so very cool
5. And yep, using another Heidi Swapp 9×9 album
And here is my entry for day two:
So far I seem to be working with the theme of creating something and sticking it on a white cardstock background. Created a snowflake. Painted it white. Stamped the circles. Put a rub on from Basic Grey in the middle. Journaled around the outside – talked about my dream of a white Christmas. Embossed the whole thing with Versamark and clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. I had forgotten how much I love embossing.
Loving this. Now heading to the grocery store.