And I say WOO HOO for…
• people coming together from all over the world to do something good
• the power of the internet
• capturing life & creating art : telling stories with photos & words
• Simon coming home today from another awesome adventure with Grandpa and Grandma
• doing what you love…and making choices to get yourself to that point
• a book that is coming together (got just a tad bit distracted yesterday…more work to do)
• a new month…can you believe it is April?
• hot coffee
You may have noticed that the numbers on the blue badge continue to rise (another woo hoo). The badge will continue to exist and continue to be available for donations which is a really cool thing. An evolution in and of itself.
Eventually there will be more to say about this whole experience. What have I learned? What have you learned? What have we leanred as a team? For now, it needs to simmer a bit. I need to sit with it, move on to the next immediate creative concentration, and then come back for reflection.
I hope you all have a great day. Feel awesome about working together, about being a part of something big, about putting yourself out there and inviting others to do a very cool thing.