(1) Catherine • I am almost finished reading eat, pray, love
I am absolutely loving it!
(1) Cindy Tolbert • It's a very challenging read, but one of my favorite books of all time
is The Alienist, by Caleb Carr. If you are looking for something that
is "lighter" and more "new-baby friendly", why not pick up any of
Phillipa Gregory's books? My favorite of hers is The Other Boleyn Girl,
but she has several out and all are fabulous.
(2) Caroline K • These are for you and simon; I love the No, David! books by David Shannon, they crack me up!
Simplify 101 • one person will receive a spot in the online workshop Organize Your Paper Clutter with Aby Garvey
(1) Mandy • The Red Tent was amazing. It is the biblical story of Rachel and Leah.
It is written by Anita Diamant. I love reading, and am always wondering
what the next good book will be.
(1) Brit S. • My current favorite book is The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini- it's so
emotional and really made me think. Hopefully I'll soon have time to
read A Thousand Splendid Suns by the same author. I've heard it's
really good as well. Thanks for the chance to win- I love all of the
awesome prizes you're giving away! Have a great night!
(2) [email protected] • 2 awesome books both by Jhumpa Lahir: Interpreter of Maladies (short
stories) and unaccustomed earth (my favorite book)
(3) Mary M. • Pride and Prejudice, one of my many favorite books. Oldie, but good!
(4) Heather Knapp • Outlander is my new favorite book, very good read.
(5) Dana • I found the book "Eat, Pray, Love" to be completely life-transforming.
It really made me evaluate everything in my life and make some huge
If you see you name listed above send me an email at ali at aliedwardsdesign dot com with your contact information.