Today is Day Two of saying THANK YOU to my current blog sponsors.
I asked each of them to share a little something about their company.
Please visit their sites and support them if you have a chance.
(1) DESIGNER DIGITALS : Designer Digitals is the exclusive online home for Ali Edwards' digital scrapbooking and printable scrapbook products. Check out her newest products here. Designer Digitals 2010 first quarter sale begins tomorrow (February 18th) and runs through Tuesday morning.
(2) FREEHAND SCRAPS : Freehand Scraps is a monthly scrapbooking kit club with a personal touch! Every month you will receive scrapbooking creative inspiration in your mailbox. All you’ll have to do is add your photos and your story! We are excited to be offering a 40% discount on all of our past 2008 and 2009 kits. Be sure to visit www.freehandscraps.com for all the details!
(3) SIMPLIFY 101 : Our online workshop Organize Your Closet will help you say “ahhh” every time you look in your closet. Learn Aby Garvey's organizing secrets that will help you utilize your closet space to its fullest potential, solve common closet organizing problems without spending a fortune, and let go of clothes you no longer wear. In just two weeks you'll be saying “goodbye” to jumbled piles of shoes, clothes, and purses, and saying “hello” to closet organizing bliss.
(4) SCRAPBOOKING FROM THE INSIDE OUT : Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is a kit community like no other. Your journey begins with our emotion-focused kits overflowing with inspiration, and continues with tutorials, journaling prompts, quotes, music, evocative challenges and deep, caring members. We show you how to use color, design, and journaling to take deeper approach to the one subject you know best: your own heart. Join us and Explore Your Inner World.
(5) GET IT SCRAPPED : Join Doris Sander at Get It Scrapped for Scraproom with a View. Discover ephemera, inspiration, and journaling ideas from the rooms in your home. You’ll loot the kitchen, car/garage, garden, attic, closet, den, mailbox, and guestroom. This is a delightfully original online class with unexpected (and charming!) technique lessons.
(6) SHABBY STRAPS : ShabbyStraps offers you a fun way to accessorize your SLR/DSLR camera and your point & shoot camera. ShabbyStraps are all made of the highest quality to ensure the safety of your camera. Whether you are in the mood for polka dots, paisleys or stripes…you can find it here! ShabbyStraps are sure to make you smile.
(7) TRANSPARENT TOUCHES : Transparent Touches & Tags (TTT) is a fabulous monthly kit club that offers 3 kits each month to choose from! TTT has 1, 3, and 6 month subscriptions available. Be sure to also check out their 7 night Caribbean cruise which is happening 10-10-10!
(8) RENEE PEARSON : Win a seat in Molly Newman’s new “Get it together. Keep it together!” class at ReneePearson.com. Get a handle on your digital photos, scanned images and digital scrapbooking supplies once and for all with this hands-on class. You’ll learn how to design, step-by-step, an organizational system that works for you and the way you scrapbook. Signup for the class and receive a 20% discount if you use coupon code aliblog. Coupon expires at midnight Eastern Time March 31st.
(9) CRAZY DAISY KITS : Crazy Daisy's February 2010 Main Kit is all about love, from the versatile 7 Gypsies Love Board Book to adorable papers from Crate Paper, Fancy Pants Design and Bo Bunny (to name just a few). Embrace you inner lover! If you mention you came from Ali Edwards' site in the comments field of your order, then we'll give you a $5 discount.
(10) CREATIVE CARDS HOMESCHOOL KITS : Giving a handmade card makes every greeting just a little more special. Each month Creative Cards homeschool offers a kit filled with supplies to make 5 beautiful cards. We make being creative easy, please give us a visit and see our brand new February kit and while your there check out our past kits and more kits sections.
(11) SEW CUTE : The Auty Top will look perfect over a tee in the cooler months and alone in
the hot months. Pair it up with jeans, leggings or shorts and get ready for
the compliments. The fit is perfect and very comfortable, sizes XXS-XXL.
Mommy & Me Matching Sets Available.
(12) WILLETTE DESIGNS : Willette Designs offers a unique service to photographers…both aspiring photographer and professional children’s photographers. Willette has useful tools such as the incredibly popular “The Portrait Cookbook” posing guides series, which offers guidance on how to vary poses and how to streamline portrait sessions. Current pose guides include: children's, sibling, family and senior guides. For more info, visit www.willettedesigns.com or http://willettedesigns.com/photographer-tools/posing-guides/. Other products include the Keepin’ it Real Photography Workshop (and the workbook is available to those who want to start a children’s portrait business, but who cannot commit to attending a workshop in person). The blog is full of useful photo tips, free templates and inspiration.
(13) LISA LEONARD DESIGNS : illuminate. (v.) il.lu.mi.nate.
to lighten, to brighten, shine, glow. Our hand-drawn chandelier is hand-stamped on a 1" sterling disc, sweetened with a swarovski crystal teardrop and strung from sterling chain. Customize with a meaningful word, phrase or names.
(14) LOG YOUR MEMORY : You'll find all kinds of reasons to fall in love with Log Your Memory this month, including our new and improved forum, upgraded gallery, new chat room, and tons of new features created to enhance our quickly growing community of "real life" scrapbookers. Get your stories scrapped with our month-long Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge and check out the new additions to our on-site store, including a set of Add-On pages for the Memory Logbook, plus books for list-lovers and users of sites like Facebook and Twitter.
(15) MOTHBALL CHARLIE : Custom one little word paintings by mothball charlie. Your word in the form of a whimsical painting makes a great reminder throughout the year.
(16) LIZ EATON : I love to make custom/ personalized silver jewelry for people. Knowing I am making jewelry for someone to give to their loved ones or for themselves is so rewarding for me. I would call my style distressed or casual, something you can wear everyday & never feel like you need to take it off.
(17) LIFE LOVE PAPER PHOTOGRAPHY : New Polaroid prints and greeting cards available in the shop. Also available are new collage greeting cards featuring my favorite polaroids and ttv's.
(18) SCRAPPINSTUFF.COM : Custom Album Collection with a digital outside & traditional Inside – made using your photos.
Easy to use Templates or create your own album! Just choose a template, upload your photo and your done! Each Post Bound Expandable Album includes 10 Top Loading Page Protectors and is available in 12"x12" or 8"x8".
(19) THE GREEN FROG STUDIO : Celine Navarro is an active blogger, scrabook artist and teacher, magazine editor that just loves to teach! Stay tuned on her blog every Tuesday for tutorials, step-by-step instructions for weekly inspiration, get a chance to become a winner for her giveaways every Thursday and learn new techniques thanks to her online classes.
(20) THE DAILY DIGI : The Daily Digi brings you a daily dose of digital scrapbooking including tips, tutorials, ideas, and great products from all over digiland! The Digi Files are a $5 collection of digital scrapbooking supplies valued at over $35 created by some of the top designers in digital scrapbooking! Does it sound too good to be true? NOT at The Daily Digi!
(21) ERIN INK : ErinInk's designs have been described as clean with a touch of whimsy. ErinInk papers and embellishments show her clean style and love of color! Check out her store at Scrapartist to see the latest ErinInk products.
(22) MY CREATIVE CLASSROOM : Own a die cutting machine? Is it still in the box? Let My Creative Classroom help you get the most out of your investment. My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. This spring MCC will be offering over 70 courses, including 35 brand new courses.
(23) SHABBY CHIC CRAFTS : Shabby Chic Crafts just launched their new SPRING tags! If you're working on spring crafts you must add some of these designer tags to your colection! Don't forget to check out the SCC blog for tons of crafty inspiration!
(24) CHERRY BLOSSOM STUDIO : Cherry Blossom Studio strives to meet all your Kokuyo adhesive needs. We carry all 3 Kokuyo permanent versions. The red Dot Liner Power, The Original Dot Liner with 52 ft of adhesive and a Long version that contains 85ft of adhesive. The original size refills will be back in stock and shipping on 2-19-10.
Check out the cruise on the Biggest Ship in the World with Donna Downey and Unity Stamp Co. on 10-16-10.
(25) *SHEY*[B] : *Shey*[B] now adds ruffles to camera strap slipcovers!
Even more unique and fashionable now! As a benefit to readers she is offering 10% off today only (Wednesday, February 17) – just enter "appreciate" at checkout.