Go Outside Scrapbook Layout + New Technique Tuesday Stamps

I'm excited to introduce you to a whole new round of stamps I designed for Technique Tuesday.

You might notice that things look a little different from past releases. There's been a couple changes that I think you'll like. First we've introduced some small stamp sets which are especially great for cards - these are available for $2.99. In addition, Technique Tuesday has changed their packaging from 8.5x11 storage sheets to 4x6 storage sheets. You get the same number of stamps (printed on plates that are the same size as the past designs) on the smaller sized sheet and the price has come down to $14.99.

Here's a layout that uses stamps from a couple of the new sets:

For this layout I started with a background I created a couple years ago. Seriously. Probably about two years ago (maybe more) I machine stitched that orange thread onto the cream cardstock. I thought I was going to use it for a specific layout and ended up using something else. I kept it around all this time and finally used it yesterday. The stitching is totally uneven but I was ok with that. So if it looks uneven, it's supposed to be that way.

The little journaling lines that go across the photos were just typed up on my computer.

The three non-photo squares are lifted up off the cardstock using Therm O Web 3D foam squares.

SUPPLIES
CARDSTOCK | Bazzill Cream Puff
PATTERN PAPER | American Crafts Hello Sunshine Gossamer
TRANSPARENCY | Hambly White Garden Party
STAMPS | Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday Kids Are Cool and Ordinary Day and Are We There Yet?
INK | Close To My Heart New England Ivy (green) and Autumn Terracotta (orange)
RECREATION TAG | Pink Paislee/House Of 3 Daily Junque Ephemera Pack

Are We There Yet?

Kids Are Cool

Ordinary Day

Love Always Wins

A Date With Ali

Perspectives

Amazing ($2.99)

Smooch ($2.99)

So Sorry ($2.99)

Missing You ($2.99)

You Always Know ($2.99)

A Million And One ($2.99)

Who What Where ($9.99)

This Life

STUDIO AE

Here's a look at the Studio AE stamp set for March:

The Studio AE monthly stamp club is going strong with cool new designs coming in the future months. Get all the details and see examples of stamps from previous months here. The price has also decreased (same as above with the storage sheets) to $14.99 + shipping.

A new feature with Studio AE is single-month purchasing. You can purchase single-months for $19.99 + shipping based on availability.

If you're a digital scrapbooker (or like to do a little of both like me) you can always check out my designs at Designer Digitals. Almost all of these stamps are also available in digital format.

1. Lisa W.

2011-03-17 08:13:15 -0400

Love your technique tuesday stamps. I have had to break my are (lol) to not click purchase. I have SO many stamps its rediculous. I'm loving these so cute cheap smaller ones. Thanks for that. AND love that you can one time purchase...as sometimes you just gotta have that one set that really hits you and you just love it. I am loving the uneven stitching...love that:)

2. ale

2011-03-17 08:19:36 -0400

i'm a studio ae subscriber, i think i'll add some of those other sets to my next order. love this page, ali! specially the stamped little card stitched to the overlay. also love the fact that you used an older unfinished page. i'm going to think twice before trowing at the recycling bin those parts of my layouts that don't match or that i won't like for some reason.

3. Stacey K

2011-03-17 08:45:10 -0400

If I'm very good I might get my credit card back & I'll be online shopping!
    I would love to see a days of the week stamp in your handwriting, with each day separate, is there one, I've looked but may have missed it.
    Lovely layout, I really like the square photos with the white boarders, what size are they, did you print them square or crop them.
    By the way thanks fir the awesome inspiration. I was stuck on my project life as I didn't have much to journal so I did small baseball card size pics & put them in a baseball card size page protector, but then had nothing for the back...so I used your Conversation questions I had asked my two girls & printed them up on little cards & put them in the back of the pics & I am super happy with how it turned out! I'm also letting myself go & making a regular LO with a great pic of one of my girls even though I already have the same photo in my project life on the same week. It is ok!!

4. Helen

2011-03-17 08:47:58 -0400

Lovely stamps, really usable. I wish I could buy from Technique Tuesday but their international shipping costs are ridiculous :(

5. heidig

2011-03-17 08:48:49 -0400

I'm so glad Studio AE offers a single month purchase option! Love these stamps.

6. dawn

2011-03-17 09:14:17 -0400

I love that you kept this paper and are using it now. I do that all the time. It's so nice to see a layout again and cant' wait to see more, was hoping to see one from Anna's birthday. These are just wonderful though and the page is great, I don't why but your outdoor pictures are always my favorite. The stamp in the upper right hand corner is perfect for me because I'm always saying that to the kids,lol... maybe now with the month only option I can start stamping. Do they come with ink too? I like the details one also. Thanks for inspiring us again.

7. Sue TR

2011-03-17 09:35:26 -0400

Hey Ali! Love the cute new stamps! Are the new smaller sets that are $2.99 going to be separate from the stamp club or are they going to be bundled and included at some point? I don't stamp too much so I'm not sure I'd use all the stamps if I subscribed to the monthly club...trying to spend my scrapbooking allowance in the best way possible!
    Thanks for your terrific products and a peek into your creative process!

8. Susie Leggett

2011-03-17 09:42:56 -0400

Love this layout Ali. Your grid layouts are some of my favorites. Have a great Thursday.

9. jennifer

2011-03-17 10:12:13 -0400

I am totally coveting those stamps! If only I could find that pot of gold today and get them all! (swoon)

10. Peg

2011-03-17 10:27:32 -0400

Wow, amazing sets. I love them. I have been pestering my LSS to carry the club. Hopefully now they'll be able to get it ironed out! Great layout and Simon is getting so tall! Maybe it's just because he's next to Anna but he looks so grown up! LOL

11. Vanessa

2011-03-17 10:41:05 -0400

Those are some great stamp sets! I love the layout, they are always so simple but so beautiful.

12. Nicky from Canada

2011-03-17 11:01:38 -0400

Lovely stamps Ali - And I must tell you - I love your new house and yard!!!

13. Cynthia H

2011-03-17 11:38:55 -0400

Really like your layout and way to go on using up that background! I'm curious - was the layout you planned for the original use of the background also a grid or did you have something completely different in mind?

14. ArlaMo

2011-03-17 11:54:43 -0400

I love the new stamps - in fact, I just got several of them from TT. I do have to say that I prefer the old packaging - I had a great storage system set up with three ring binders for my Studio AE stamps...and now the new ones don't work.

15. Debbie S.

2011-03-17 12:18:10 -0400

LOVE IT...the layout and the stamps. I haven't bought any stamps in a long time because I have big time challenges organizing them and therefore using them. Any tips? I REALLY LOVE the Kids are Cool and Ordinary Day. I can see using those over and over...so cool!

16. rhonda

2011-03-17 12:57:45 -0400

As soon as I seen the Go Out and Play stamp on your layout I thought of our family vacations and camping trips! So love that your stamps are so versitale!

17. ShellyJ

2011-03-17 15:43:03 -0400

awesome designs, ali! i just got my hands on the date one... love! can't wait to collect the rest :)

18. Felicia Young

2011-03-17 17:57:38 -0400

Thanks Ali! I love the stamps and just got them!

19. Bronny

2011-03-17 20:28:09 -0400

Wow, just love the look of these, the opportunities are truely limitless. Thanks for sharing :)

20. Jane

2011-03-18 11:04:39 -0400

I came across this information on the stamps at the Scrapbook.com site http://store.scrapbook.com/ek-54-30031.html

21. cindy groh

2011-03-19 01:31:42 -0400

Love these stamps. They would work for so many projects.

22. Barbara

2011-03-20 21:03:57 -0400

Awesome - I wish I had the Are we there yet stamps for our spring break trip. Maybe I can use them for the next vacation this summer. Good job Ali!

23. Michelle Wooderson

2011-03-21 11:13:22 -0400

Hi Ali, great layout. ?...are the days of the week stamps in Ordinary Day single stamps or one big stamp (the mon, tues, wed,etc)

24. Heather

2011-03-22 13:55:58 -0400

Hi Ali! I was so inspired by your layout the other day with Simon's interview, and Cathy's prompts that I made one too, with my daughter. I typed up the questions and had her fill it in with her own handwriting. You can see it here: http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/gallery.php?m=view&u=11056&id=338698
    Design is scraplifted from Jamie Waters in your patterned paper book. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

25. Tam2

2011-03-25 11:31:22 -0400

These are amazing new stamp sets! I love to see the new things that you are creating for us!