New Self-Paced Class | Storyology

I'm excited to introduce you to a new downloadable class now available in my shop: Storyology | Techniques For Sharing The Stories Of Life.

Here are the details:

DESCRIPTION | A process-based presentation showcasing my favorite techniques to get words into my scrapbooks. My hope is that after completing the class you will be inspired to tell more of your own personal stories. Please note that this is a lecture and prompt based class. There is no specific project you will be creating.

TOPICS INCLUDED | The reason why, getting ready to write, story mechanics, rhythms, etc. This class includes six different writing prompts and you are encouraged to take the time during the presentation to write your responses to those prompts (pause the video and then resume when you are ready).

SUPPLY LIST | Handout, a pen, and a willingness to listen, be open, and put your pen to paper.

This self-paced workshop includes:

• PROCESS + APPROACH PRESENTATION | A 2-hour keynote video (1 hour, 55 minutes without taking time for the prompts) that walks you through my approach for telling the stories of my life. Sprinkled throughout the presentation are writing prompts.

• HANDOUT | A full-color, 7-page PDF handout plus 6 additional pages for responding to the prompts.

A couple of notes:

• You need Adobe Reader to open the handout/PDF file. Download Adobe Reader for free here.

• There are no supplies included with this class and nothing is mailed to you.

• There is no time limit for accessing this class. Once purchased you can refer back to it anytime.

HOW IT WORKS | This is a self-paced class. Payments are made via Paypal. After going through the payment process you will receive an email that includes a link to download your Welcome To Class PDF. Depending on your method of payment through Paypal (credit card, bank transfer, etc) you might be able to download the file immediately or you may need to wait a couple of days for the e-check to clear. Access information for the class and video passwords will be listed on the Welcome To Class PDF. All other content will be available for you to download once you are in the classroom.

Your Welcome To Class PDF will be mailed to the address you use for Paypal.

COST: $14.00

Buy Now

Other downloadable, self-paced project classes currently available include:

1. dawn

2011-10-24 03:11:15 -0700

This sounds perfect for me, love that it's available for self paced, thanks so much Ali.

2. scrappysue

2011-10-24 03:19:48 -0700

Ali, I LOVE this class so much! I have gone through it all today, filling out all the worksheets, and have learned so much. The timing for me was uncanny yet perfect; absolutely, totally recommend this class!

3. Amanda M.

2011-10-24 05:34:09 -0700

Hi Ali, this looks so great! I emailed you this question, but thought I would ask here too in case that is easier: I took your Yesterday and Today class at BPC, and before I buy Storyology, I wanted to get a sense of whether or not this is the same content? Thanks!

4. Shelley

2011-10-24 06:32:20 -0700

Love this! Writing and storytelling is one of my favorite things about scrapbooking, and I always appreciate your focus on words. I'm signing up now!

5. Molly

2011-10-24 06:45:09 -0700

best value around no doubt, at $14!

6. borcherding

2011-10-24 14:43:36 -0700

Bought it. Can't wait to go through it this week. :-) LOL about the previous question...I took Yesterday and Today and didn't even think about a possible repeat of content.

7. cinback

2011-10-24 22:37:14 -0700

After the multitude of new ideas and content that you offered in your Scrapbook on the Road class, I am confident that this class will be no less inspiring. Thank you for the work you do.

8. Nicky H

2011-10-25 06:28:43 -0700

Sounds like the perfect class for me. I'm on it next payday. :)

9. Sandra K.

2011-10-25 12:36:53 -0700

Oh Ali, Thank you for opening my eyes! I just loved the class. I bought it yesterday and started right away and finished it this morning. I have never written so much. Especially with the "Remember" prompt. I had so much fun and also a bit of a down moment. But that oke, because that's part of my life right now. I loved how you explained everything just so simple. I always tuck the journaling away under a photo or a tab but now I know, I don't have to be afraid. It will also help me finishing "a week in the life" :)
    So thank you for giving me the reason I scrapbook back!

Sandra K.

10. dnobles

2011-10-25 15:27:07 -0700

Is it possible to request the download to be sent to a different email other than the paypal email??

11. Jennifer

2011-10-26 04:12:10 -0700

I just finished this class. I loved it! I can't believe I actually wrote my first letter, I have five things about me, I have an "I want to remember" page completely filled, and a list of 13 more stories to make layouts. Wow, thanks so much for reminding me why I scrapbook and to write my ideas down before I forget.

Jennifer

12. kmarr

2011-10-26 07:47:41 -0700

Loving this course... through prompt 2 and 55 minutes in... Thanks, Ali! Perfect way to unwind each night after my kids are in bed!!!

13. Wendy O.

2011-10-26 10:10:48 -0700

Loved the class! Thank you Ali. Wrote a five page letter to my Grandma, about what is happening with my family right now. I have a lot of ideas spinning in my head, can't wait to get them on paper.

14. Carrie O

2011-10-26 14:18:36 -0700

I just can't say enough good things about this class. I LOVED IT! Thanks Ali, you have really inspiration.

15. Janet White

2011-10-27 07:25:18 -0700

Thanks, Ali, for this class - it's just the right push in the right direction for me right now. :)

I HIGHLY recommend it!

16. barbara morphew

2011-10-30 16:07:14 -0700

thank you for this class. it provided the inspiration i needed.
    i would like to record a story on a rolled scroll. do you know of something i can download?

thanks!

17. Find Your Voice | Week One » Table For Five

2013-06-28 21:41:40 -0700

[...] behind it. I’m hoping that this alongside Ali’s Hello Story [and bonus content, Storyology] will help me be more vulnerable and get more emotions onto the paper. Not just the facts. Oh, and [...]