I’m excited to introduce you to a new downloadable class now available in my shop: Storyology | Techniques For Sharing The Stories Of Life.
Here are the details:
DESCRIPTION | A process-based presentation showcasing my favorite techniques to get words into my scrapbooks. My hope is that after completing the class you will be inspired to tell more of your own personal stories. Please note that this is a lecture and prompt based class. There is no specific project you will be creating.
TOPICS INCLUDED | The reason why, getting ready to write, story mechanics, rhythms, etc. This class includes six different writing prompts and you are encouraged to take the time during the presentation to write your responses to those prompts (pause the video and then resume when you are ready).
SUPPLY LIST | Handout, a pen, and a willingness to listen, be open, and put your pen to paper.
This self-paced workshop includes:
- PROCESS + APPROACH PRESENTATION | A 2-hour keynote video (1 hour, 55 minutes without taking time for the prompts) that walks you through my approach for telling the stories of my life. Sprinkled throughout the presentation are writing prompts.
- HANDOUT | A full-color, 7-page PDF handout plus 6 additional pages for responding to the prompts.
A couple of notes:
- You need Adobe Reader to open the handout/PDF file. Download Adobe Reader for free here.
- There are no supplies included with this class and nothing is mailed to you.
- There is no time limit for accessing this class. Once purchased you can refer back to it anytime.
HOW IT WORKS | This is a self-paced class. Payments are made via Paypal. After going through the payment process you will receive an email that includes a link to download your Welcome To Class PDF. Depending on your method of payment through Paypal (credit card, bank transfer, etc) you might be able to download the file immediately or you may need to wait a couple of days for the e-check to clear. Access information for the class and video passwords will be listed on the Welcome To Class PDF. All other content will be available for you to download once you are in the classroom.
Your Welcome To Class PDF will be mailed to the address you use for Paypal.
Other downloadable, self-paced project classes currently available include: