Arrows have been and continue to be a popular embellishment. They are one of my favorites for sure. Here’s some I’m loving right now:
1. Heidi Swapp Disco Arrows
2. Echo Park Paper co Note to Self 12×12 Patterned Paper
3. My Minds Eye Playful The Sweetest Thing Label Stickers
4. Freckled Fawn Arrow Washi Tape
5. Kikkerland Arrow Paper Clips
6. Kikkerland Arrow Sticky Notes
7. Pink Paislee Portfolio Ephemera
8. Studio Calico Darling Dear Hearts and Arrows
9. Elle’s Studio This is True Happiness Stamp
10. Twine & Ink Arrow Vellum Die Cuts
TODAY’S POST SPONSORED BY | JBS MERCANTILE
The JBS Mercantile Holiday Open House begins November 15th at 10:00a.m. central time, and while we won’t be serving cookies we will be serving up a specially priced December Daily Bundle, several Limited Edition Christmas Crafting Kits and Flea Market additions that will be perfect for your holiday gift giving and décor!
The December Daily Bundle is a wonderful collection of JBS product valued at $28.75 and selling for $19.99! The bundle includes Christmas patterned paper, a wide variety of our stickers, chipboard pieces, embellishments, and tickets.
The 15th is just the beginning – look for another round of Flea Market introductions on December 1st. This will be our largest introduction ever including several cameras, typewriters, storage boxes and so much more.