Project Life 2012 | Week Forty-Four

Welcome to Project Life 2012 | Week Forty-Four.

A couple inserts this week to include extra photos from Halloween.

I used my Halloween Outline Banners on top of a few of the photos.

Custom journal card pairs a Project Life Journal Card + Heidi Swapp Mustard Color Shine + American Crafts Daily Corrugated Ready Set Go Thicker Stickers + a heart punched from a BasicGrey designed paper in Studio Calico's Sock Hop kit this month. Foam dots were used to lift the heart up a bit off the card.

A 5x7 insert holds the proofs from Simon's school photos on one side and...

a Halloween photo on the other side.

Halloween tabs and accents from October Afternoon Witch Hazel Tid Bits.

I also added in a Project Life monthly divider to signify the beginning of November.

The "37" card is a combination of a Hello Days Story Card + American Crafts Shoebox Foam DIY letter stickers + gold zing embossed on top. Those letters are awesome - they are sticky on both sides which makes it super easy to add embossing powder.

Still loving those Disco Hearts - great for adding right onto a photo.

SUPPLIES | 2012 | WEEK 44

Click on the images to link to the products.

Project Life is a product and a system created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be. The pieces used in my album are available here. If you live outside the US check Becky’s site for more information on sources. View all my posts about Project Life (including all the spreads from my completed 2011 album) here.

1. Marie

2012-11-13 05:22:48 -0600

The picture of your cat is awesome! Love it! I really like the overall orange colour of your layout (the journaling cards, the alphabet stickers, the pictures... specially love the picture with the orange trees behind the blind). I also love the picture with you and Anna. So cute!
    Oh and Happy Birthday (a bit late...) Ali! A scorpio, like me! I will turn 36 on Saturday (ouch!) :-) That's it for today.

2. J3SS1C4

2012-11-13 05:25:34 -0600

Looks like a very busy and full week! I bet you guys all had an amazing time! I love when you add in the extra pages with lots and lots of photos!

3. dawn

2012-11-13 07:05:24 -0600

Ali, this is a great week in pictures. My favorites are the two girls running and laughing together, that needs to be blown up and framed, SO SWEET!! The next is the peek of your gorgeous fall leaves thru the blinds. I always pull up my blinds but seeing them this way is just as cool, thanks for the idea! Love the one of you looking at Anna, so precious.

Happy belated birthday, looks like a fun filled day for you. Hope this year is filled with adventure, joy, love and HAPPINESS!!

How funny is that George, love this photo.

Have a good week!

4. Jasmine

2012-11-13 07:32:12 -0600

What a full week of beautiful memories! I especially love the photo of you & Anna in the bottom right. Happy Birthday!!! I'm a 1975 baby too :)

5. Martha Thomas

2012-11-13 08:18:06 -0600

I've JUST switched to an big desktop iMac (from a small PC) and I've NEVER doing anything digital before. I've printed text in Word (on our old computer) but nothing more than that. What photo editing program would you recommend I purchase? Also, if I purchase the 4x6 overlays from designer digitals can I download it to my husband's computer (it's a PC because he's an engineer and his programs are compatible with that computer) to print from (he's also got the really nice color printer) and still have it available to me on my iMac to play with in a photo editing program?

I'm so sorry that these are super basic questions, but I've googled for answers and am just not finding anything I can actually understand. If you can even just point me in the right direction with a link I'd be SO grateful!!!

I've received my Studio Calico DD kit and am so super excited! You are always so inspiring! Thanks so much!!!

Martha

6. Martha Thomas

2012-11-13 08:19:02 -0600

Sorry, I meant that comment to go on the post about the digital photos! Ooops!! :)

7. Catherine

2012-11-13 08:38:34 -0600

Love this week. So joyful! A very happy, belated birthday to you too.

8. Sherry Eckblad

2012-11-13 08:46:19 -0600

I just love your project life Ali and the wonderful photos you take to post on your blog. I am just starting week 46 but never share it on my blog as I can't seem to get crisp photos. One day, that is my goal and probably my one little word for 2013...'one day'. Okay two words.

9. amy s

2012-11-13 08:49:32 -0600

love this week - that picture of the girls and their wigs is so darn cute and i love the one with you looking at anna. what an awesome week. happy project life!

10. slmnontec

2012-11-13 09:22:59 -0600

When I finish a week or two of Project Life, I often flip back to see the previous pages. Then I am reminded once again about my amazing life. At the time, it seems so ordinary, but when I look at all the images, I'm overwhelmed by what it represents. Like you, I'm so glad I did it!

11. polish faruri

2012-11-13 09:49:07 -0600

i like all of your projects. The photos looks just awesome

12. cinback

2012-11-13 09:50:38 -0600

Every time I look at one of your PL weeks I wish I had kept up mine. I started at the beginning of January and only made it as far as Week 6. Going to try again this year...

13. Denise KC

2012-11-13 12:37:03 -0600

I love those corrugated thicker stickers and I love what you did with them....As I was looking at that card, I was just wondering how long it takes you to do it (idea + execution)...seems like I’m not quick at that and it would take me forever. Love your PL layout as usual :-)

Happy Belated Birthday, lovely girl! You are a blessing to all of us :-)

14. libbywilko

2012-11-13 14:37:10 -0600

Love your pages and that picture of you and Anna, just love that! Thanks for the inspiration.

15. Michele H.

2012-11-13 17:40:52 -0600

Belated Happy Birthday Ali!

16. Kelly

2012-11-14 01:54:18 -0600

Love the photo of George!!