Here’s a look at a new layout I put together featuring some of the glitter and sequin favorite finds featured on my blog today.
Here’s the basic steps:
- Spritz some Heidi Swapp Color Shine onto Bazzill swiss dot cardstock for the background.
- Using the “simply wonderful” glitter banner as a guide, cut the photo and pattern paper to the same angle. These glitter stickers are temporarily adhered to a clear plastic backing which makes it great for playing with placement on your page before actually sticking it down.
- Adhere bottom pattern paper, then letter stickers for “so love you 2″, the photo (I used foam dots to lift it up off the page), and the glitter banner title. I ended up adding the wood veneer heart when I realized that I had too much space between “you” and “2.”
- Type journaling onto a Project Life grid card. I used an old cursive typewriter that Katie picked up a few weeks ago.
- Add a “happy day” tab behind journaling and adhere both.
- Staple sequin heart so that it overlaps the journaling and the pattern paper.
Click on the images to link to the products.