Looking around my office today I see:
- Christmas/December Daily products that need to be put away. My plan is to go through it and weed out things I’ll likely never use and have a nice stack of things ready to go for next season.
- Project Life for the last few weeks that needs to be tackled. I’ll be waiting to do my 2013 intro page until I receive the Seafoam kit (hoping that becomes available this weekend). I’ve already started collecting stuff for this week and ordered a new We R Memory Keepers album. I’ve also got a spread in progress for Studio Calico’s Day By Day workshop.
- One Little Word project for February in-progress. Registration is still open if you’re interested in joining that journey. Details here.
- A layout for Technique Tuesday’s Studio AE blog hop coming up this Thursday. You can check out this month’s stamp set here.
- Taxes. Ah, yes, good times.
- CHA schedule. Katie and I are heading to Anaheim this weekend to attend the Craft & Hobby show. I’ll be in the Technique Tuesday booth on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 1pm-5pm. If you’re attending the show stop by and say hi and check out all the new stamps. Looking forward to checking out all the new stuff and getting the chance to see so many people I care about in one place.
- Piles on the floor of products to be put away and looked through and inspired by.
Lots to do. Lots to be thankful for.
Here’s to a great 2013!