GIVEAWAY | One person will receive a Silhouette Portrait™. US residents only please.
- When you use the code “EDWARDS” between February 28-March 10 you will be able to get 1 Silhouette Portrait™ + Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition for $179.99
- For those that already have a cutting tool and are just interested in the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition software, you will be able to purchase it for $24.99.
Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition contains all the same functionality as Silhouette Studio® plus the following designer features:
- Ability to open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
The Silhouette Portrait™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 8″ wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
Here are some tutorials I have done using the Silhouette Studio® Software:
- Using PNG files with Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing and welding PNG files with the Silhouette Studio® Software
- Tracing my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards with Silhouette Studio® Software
Here are a few of my favorite projects I’ve created for Project Life using the Silhouette Cameo®:
- Cutting out and using my For The Love Of Days Journal Cards to document our daily happenings of our Disneyland Trip in Project Life
- Cutting a quote out using The Silhouette Cameo® + Vellum for Project Life
- Using The Silhouette Cameo® + American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper to add a little something extra to my Heart Life 3×4 Boxes in Project Life.
TO BE ENTERED into this giveaway please leave a comment below (if you are reading this post on Facebook please come to my blog to leave a comment). Comments will be closed at 8pm Pacific on Sunday, March 3rd. The winner will be announced on Monday, March 4th. Please be sure to check back or subscribe (click here to get posts delivered to your email box) to see if you are receiving one of the items.