Today I want to introduce you to another fun workshop I’m participating in this summer: The Phone Photography Project: 32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app review.
Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Most of you know that I’ve been taking most of my photos these days with my iPhone. I love that thing. I use a few different apps along the way – for me it’s mainly Instagram and PicTapGo. In this workshop you’ll learn a whole lot more than I know about camera/photo-related apps and cool ideas for capturing your summer with your phone camera. You’ll get one daily challenge from me (and then one per day from 31 other people) plus my thoughts on keeping things simple. I’m also looking forward to learning along with you!
In this month-long workshop, you’ll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors (including me). On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you’ll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
*Note: Many of the reviewed apps are available free in the App Store and Google Play, while the rest average about $1.99 each. App purchases are not required for participation in the class.
Introductory price: $39
Runs July 1 – August 1