Your cart is empty.
MAY DAY IN THE LIFE REFLECTIONS
- This month totally took me by surprise. Time is flying by and there's not enough room in my brain to occupy all the stuff that's happening around here. Push and pull is the name of the game right now.
- My biggest personal observation yesterday (that is less about documenting a day in my life and more about the way I'm living life which is definitely a reason I treasure documentation): I need to put an end to some negative self-talk. There are tapes running in my head that need to be changed and re-recorded. For me right now it has to do with organizing my time and getting the things done that need to be done (work and life). I remember this from a few years ago when I put together the original content for my Yesterday & Today workshop and I'm experiencing it again with Hello Story. The difference this time is that there's not another adult in the house I can count on to help me with household responsibilities in the evenings as I put the class together. I know I am not the only one experiencing this in life but man it's hard. Rather than letting the mental stuff take over (worry, fear, frustration) I started to work on telling myself I can do it. I felt a little like I was re-directing one of my kids but maybe that's a technique I can make work on myself too.
- Because of all that mental mess I felt disconnected and distracted from the process. One thing that made it easier was I decided to skip the Daily Sheet and just use Instagram and include a time and a few words in the description.
- I used the hashtag #dayinthelife and I loved seeing so many of you joining in.
- All photos were taken with my iPhone 5. All edited with Rad Lab or Pic Tap Go on my phone.
Here are links to the other Day In The Life posts this year:
NEXT UP | This month I'll be doing Day In The Life on Wednesday, June 26th. I'll post a reminder about a week before here and on Facebook/Twitter.
SHARE A LINK TO YOUR DAY IN THE LIFE 2013 | MAY
You’re invited to include a link to your May Day In The Life page here. Please link directly to your post vs. your general blog link.