GIVEAWAY | Three (3) people will win a spot in Big Picture’s new class The Phone Photography Project
ABOUT | The Phone Photography Project is 32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app reviews
In this month-long workshop, you’ll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you’ll also enjoy:
● dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
● 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
● dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
● interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
● giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
This class runs 7/1/2013-8/1/2013
Read the rest of description and find the full list of instructors here
TO BE ENTERED into this giveaway please leave a comment below (if you are reading this post on Facebook please come to my blog to leave a comment). Comments will be closed at 8pm Pacific on Sunday, June 16. The winners will be announced shortly after. Please be sure to check back or subscribe (click here to get posts delivered to your email box) to see if you are receiving one of the items.