Here's your reminder that I'll be continuing with my monthly 2013 Day In The Life project this week on Wednesday, July 31.
I'm including this monthly documentation in with Project Life but it would also work great in a traditional album as well.
HELPFUL LINKS + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Read about how this project got started here.
- Download free Daily Sheets for documenting your day.
- Purchase my Day In The Life layered template set and 6x12 Day In The Life Photo Collage set and check out my free video tutorial on how to work with those templates in Photoshop Elements.
- Check out my days so far in 2013: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- You can also check out how I incorporated them into my completed Project Life spreads: January (Week 5) | February (Week 9) | March (Week 13) | April (Week 18) | May (Week 22) | June (Week 26) | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 6x12 format not for you? Check out my 8.5x11 Day In The Life layered template that's great for incorporating a bunch of photos. See how I used that in 2012 here (simply combined the 8.5x11 photo collage template + the Daily Sheets with my hand-written documentation together in Project Life 2012 | Week Six).
Hope you'll consider participating!