Looking to breathe new life into your scrapbook pages or Project Life layouts? Interested in scrapbooking smarter, better, simpler, or with greater intention? You’re invited to explore these questions and much more in Process With Catherine Davis, a highly visual workshop taking you from lightbulb moments to layouts you adore.
Catherine is a visual journalist who has designed pages at one of the nation’s top newspapers. She’s also a scrapbooker who blogs at Design Editor and designs scrapbook layouts for both the Studio Calico and Becky Higgins’ Project Life creative teams.
She’s at Big Picture to share how she applies her years of professional design experience to scrapbooking. She’ll teach you to apply design fundamentals to your projects, no matter what your style. She’ll share her favorite memory-keeping techniques, design tricks, and inspiration sources. And she’ll do it all in her signature, highly visual teaching style.
All you have to do is show up, read, watch, absorb, and create. Learn how to apply design fundamentals to your projects, no matter what your style and get inspired to edit your work with new intention. As you accept and apply Catherine’s weekly challenges, you’ll find yourself opening up to a new world of insights—and refining your personal creative process so it works for you, instead of the other way around.
Watch the class promo video for an overview:
Process with Catherine Davis includes:
- Grab the popcorn for more than 20 video presentations.
- Multiple magazine-style handouts each week, filled with resources, insights, proven tips, and weekly challenges.
- FREE digital stamps and cut files (for use on electronic die-cutting systems) from Studio Calico, designed specifically for this class.
- Special guests from the scrapbook industry pop in each week to discuss their own creative processes: Maggie Holmes, Tina Aszmus, Allison Waken, Kinsey Wilson, Celine Navarro, Deb Duty, Amanda Caves, Stephanie Baxter and Suzy Plantamura.
- Access to a bonus Pinterest board curated by Catherine, which is packed with class-related ideas and inspiration.
- Message board and private posting gallery to share your thoughts and your projects with your classmates…and more!
Click here to find out more information and to register.
TO BE ENTERED into this giveaway please leave a comment below (if you are reading this post on Facebook please come to my blog to leave a comment). Comments will be closed at 8pm Pacific on Sunday, October 27th. The winners will be announced shortly after. Please be sure to check back or subscribe (click here to get posts delivered to your email box) to see if you are receiving one of the items.