Thank You Technique Tuesday | New Adventures Await

AE_TTnewstamps-500x333

Hey guys!

Yesterday an announcement was made that Technique Tuesday and I are ending our licensing relationship. This means the end of the Studio AE stamp subscription program and the end of stamps designed by me and manufactured/sold by them.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with Technique Tuesday over the last 6 years. Their attention to detail and quality is something I appreciate and I wish them nothing but the best.

If you would like to purchase any of my stamp sets (once they are gone, they are gone) here's some links to get you to the right place:

• You can purchase any remaining AE stamp inventory from Technique Tuesday here, here, or here. You will know that the stamps were designed by me if the name of the products include my name.

• You can purchase any remaining Studio AE stamp sets from Technique Tuesday here.

• Scrapbook.com has some sets available here.

• Simon Says Stamps has quite a few sets available here.

Some of my personal favorites that are still available include the following:

Technique-Tuesday-Labels-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Good-Day-Ali-Edwards-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Days-Of-The-Week-By-Ali-Edwards-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Weekly-Review-Ali-Edwards-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Photo-Love-By-Ali-Edwards-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Big-Day-By-Ali-Edwards-Clear-Stamps-Medium

Technique-Tuesday-Just-Awesome-Tabs-Clear-Stamps-Medium

WHAT'S NEXT | Good stuff! There's some cool things on the horizon that I'll be sharing here in the next couple of months. I'm excited. I'm focused. And I'm so ready for the next phase of this adventure!

If you want to stay up to date with what's coming next you can:

Thank you so much for your continued support of my products! My goal has always been (and continues to be) to create things that will help you tell the stories of your life.

1. Karen C

2014-07-02 20:12:21 +0200

I have been a member of Studio AE since it started and so I am sad to see it come to an end. But I guess all good things must come to an end. I am even sadder that you won't be creating stamp for TT any more. Thanks for all the great stamps you created! Good luck in what ever lies ahead! I can't wait to see what is next.

2. Christine

2014-07-02 20:31:21 +0200

Really looking forward to seeing what comes next. Exciting stuff!

3. Stacy

2014-07-02 20:34:37 +0200

Can't wait to see what's next!

4. Michelle t.

2014-07-02 21:15:36 +0200

Thanks for the great stamp sets you've created. The ones I have are so relevant and meaningful in my scrapbooking. And the (many) more sets on my wishlist will be too. I look forward to seeing what is next for you. You sound very excited. Can only be really, really good. Thanks again, your sets are awesome. Michelle t

5. Ahna

2014-07-02 21:24:01 +0200

I am so pumped to see what's going to be happening!! I am a HUGE fan and for whatever reason I have not scrapbooked anything in 5 years. I am now getting back to it and feel like I am starting over with the craft. The first place I went to was your website to see what's been going on all this time. It seems like you are the last 'man' standing after all these years. I have even googled some of the artists that were published in your books. Most all of them have dissapeared. I don't feel like I know what is the new thing in scrapbooking anymore, everyone I followed vanished but you.
    Whatever you are getting ready for seems like a perfect fit in this moment of my time. Discovering the art of storytelling all over again, along side your new adventure.
    Awesome sauce-

6. Kristina

2014-07-03 01:11:25 +0200

New Adventures are always the best. Have loved receiving your stamps every month over here in Australia. They were always so beautifully made and the words always complimented my style. Thanks Ali and I look forward to hearing what's around the corner. Go grab the moon. x

7. Carolyn E

2014-07-03 01:19:41 +0200

Looking forward to what's next, greatest of luck!

8. Debbie

2014-07-03 02:33:24 +0200

With this change do we need to do anything at TT with regards to our subscription? For example, we won't receive other stamps from other designers?

9. laura g.

2014-07-03 03:03:46 +0200

sorry that you and Tech Tues are parting company, I will miss my Stamp of the Month...excited to see what you have up your sleeve for us next!! Have been following you..not in a stalker-ish way...since CK Magazine :)

10. kate Adderley

2014-07-03 12:50:40 +0200

Hey Ali, good luck with whatever is coming soon, l know it will rock, sad that l can no longer get your stamps all the way to Australia, all the best ......kate

11. Pat

2014-07-03 15:10:17 +0200

Ali, I have dozens of your stamp sets and use them often in my PL. I hope your new adventures include stamps!

12. Meghan

2014-07-03 22:19:03 +0200

Best of luck with your next adventure! I hope and pray that whatever products you might put out next will be available for independent retailers - I've been working at a Canadian LSS for 9 years and you are one of our faves by far.

13. Kelly Janes

2014-07-03 22:38:36 +0200

Sad to read this news!! Love your stamps!! Wish you all the best in your upcoming adventures!! Can't wait to hear/read all about them!!

14. Melissa Ess

2014-07-03 23:43:28 +0200

Sad but new adventures await :)

15. J3SS1C4

2014-07-04 14:16:11 +0200

What sad news! I've always liked your stamps, even though I don't have many. On wards and upwards though! Good luck with your new ventures! :)

16. Marie Q

2014-07-13 02:55:34 +0200

I've just come back to scrapbooking after being gone many years. I absolutely love your style. Ordered 7 stamp sets when I saw this and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. Best of luck!

17. Thank You Designer Digitals | More Business Changes | Ali Edwards

2014-07-29 12:00:46 +0200

[…] hinted here and there over the last few months, I’ve been working behind the scenes on some changes to my business relationships and the ways in which my products are […]