ORGANIZATION + STORAGE I know organization for myself, like many others, is an evolution. How are you currently storing your most commonly used tools and all of the new products that you get? I generally forget what I have before i get a chance to use it unless I leave it out - ...
- Daily Product Feature | Friends 4x6 Sentiment Boxes Brushes and Stamps http://t.co/HPoYYrEpJD http://t.co/s6Sgo7ttS4 about 18 hours ago
- Daily Product Feature | Life Is Good Labels Brushes and Stamps http://t.co/Fg4ZUDmrok http://t.co/VYQ8HEneFP 2 days ago
- All Story Cards are on sale right now at Two Peas In A Bucket for $1.25! http://t.co/2sfAgBkvMh http://t.co/2nrtjihjQp 2 days ago
- Around The Yard | May 2013 http://t.co/NM08owW0yr http://t.co/ZSsWwOIA3F 2 days ago
- And the giveaways go to... http://t.co/usDJWzvd0N 2 days ago
- Work day. #hellostory http://t.co/DCLc7wvoTB 3 days ago
- Work day. #hellostory http://t.co/XjQHgQ1Hes 3 days ago
- @stephbaxteruk Thanks so much! 3 days ago
- Freckled Fawn has an awesome giveaway on my blog this weekend: $100 gift card. Also check out their limited... http://t.co/Lfe5cCESUJ 4 days ago
- No Day Like Today now available at Designer Digitals http://t.co/nEBycugWez http://t.co/tHtRoxXxXG 4 days ago
- @sugarfreeglow Awesome! 5 days ago
- @annetteharing @eliseblaha love how you added those sequins 5 days ago
Ali Edwards Capture life. Create art.
This may sound strange--but do you have an opinion if there is ever too much? I get comments frequently from family/friends who do not pursue this hobby/passion that I have too many pages devoted to my son or that it is ridiculous to have a space devoted in ...
HYBRID/DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING + PHOTOSHOP I was wondering if you could give some insight on Adobe Creative Suite...is it something you would recommend? Is it an easy software to learn? Posted by: Angie It all depends on what you plan to do. If you are looking for a program ...
EVENTS + TEACHING With the new baby, is there any travel in your future? Have you thought about doing online classes? Posted by: Amanda Susan I have decided to stick close to home for the rest of my pregnancy this year as well as all of next year. ...
DESIGN + INSPIRATION + FINDING YOUR STYLE Do you sketch before you begin or arrange the photos on the cardstock and move on from there? Posted by: Alicia I don't normally sketch in advance of working on a layout. Sometimes I do, but most often I sketch in my head ...