Welcome to the August Studio AE from Technique Tuesday Blog Hop!
Each month on the 10th we bring you a selection of ideas and projects created using the newest stamp set. This month's set is “This One by Ali Edwards.”
This stamp set is available for purchase as part of the Studio AE monthly stamp club OR individually. More information available here.
One of my favorite things about this stamp set is that the sentiments are really great for creating your own accents. The simplest way to do this is to stamp them onto tags, label stickers or right onto cardstock. To share with you a bit about how I like to create these small labels and tags I put together a video. Enjoy!
SUPPLIES USED IN THE VIDEO
- Oromlu | Blank Scallop Kraft Tags
- Tim Holtz | Journaling Tickets
- Jenni Bowlin | Cough Syrup Ink
- Close To My Heart Ink | Outdoor Denim
- Becky Higgins | Project Life Journal Cards
- Avery | Metal Rimmed Circle Tags
- Avery | Shipping Tags
- October Afternoon | Go Fly A Kite Cardstock Label Stickers
- Studio Calico | Elementary Die Cut Stickers
- Cosmo Cricket | Odds & Ends Cardstock Label Stickers
- EK Success | One Inch Slim Profile Circle Punch
LOOKING FOR THE DIGITAL VERSION OF THESE STAMPS | Go here. Also available is a similiar set called Life In Pictures.
Be sure to check the blogs of all taking part in the Blog Hop today and leave a comment for a chance to win the A Million and One by Ali Edwards stamp set:
You don’t need to leave a comment on all the blogs to be eligible to win.
WE LOVE YOUR INPUT | You’ll also want to stop by the Technique Tuesday blog and tell Technique Tuesday what kinds of Studio AE stamp sets you’d like to see in the future. We’ll pick someone who comments on the Technique Tuesday blog to win the Perspectives by Ali Edwards stamp set. All comments must be made by midnight PST on August 12th.
Tune into the Technique Tuesday blog on August 13th to see if you are one of the lucky winners.