Today I've got something a little different to share with you.
If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you might know that I like to read things that lift me up, encourage me, make me think and spur me to action. I often share links to posts I'm reading around the web from sites like Tiny Buddha, Marc & Angel Hack Life, and from Tara Sophia Mohr.
Today I'd like to personally introduce you to Tara and am really excited that she's offering one of you a spot in her Playing Big program that begins next week (more on that below).
I'm not sure how I was first introduced to Tara and her work. It could have been one of those link to link to link sorts of adventures or maybe it was from Jen Louden or Tracey Clark or maybe via Twitter. However it happened once I clicked over and read some of her writings I was definitely interested in reading more.
Her passion for encouraging and empowering women to be bold and fearless is something I admire greatly. Her writing is real and genuine. I found myself lost in her archives as I was typing this up, getting inspired reading older and newer posts.
GIVEAWAY | One person will receive a free spot in Playing Big, Tara Sophia Mohr’s online program for women who want to play bigger in their work or in their lives.
PLAYING BIG IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a project already in motion – but you aren’t moving forward with it as boldly as you’d like to.
- You feel a calling or longing about a project or a new direction, but you feel scared about getting started or unsure how to do so.
- You want to make a positive difference and are held back by self-doubt, a “who do you think you are” voice, or just by feeling “not ready yet.”
- You have the sense that some support for playing bigger, and an inspiring community of like-minded women could really make a difference for you.
- You suspect it would be a whole lot more fun to play bigger. (YOU ARE RIGHT!)
Join 100 incredible women from around the world in participating in the Playing Big journey.
Learn more about the course HERE. Registration closes on Thursday, September 19th
ABOUT TARA | Tara Sophia Mohr the creator of the popular 10 Rules for Brilliant Women and the free downloadable 10 Rules for Brilliant Women Workbook. A regular blogger for Huffington Post, she’s appeared on The Today Show, and in ForbesWoman, More Magazine.com, Whole Living, and numerous other publications. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and loves art, long walks by the water and gatherings with friends.
TO BE ENTERED into this giveaway please leave a comment below (if you are reading this post on Facebook please come to my blog to leave a comment). Comments will be closed at 9am Pacific on Sunday morning. The winners will be posted this coming week. Please be sure to check back or subscribe (click here to get posts delivered to your email box) to see if you are receiving one of the items during this special week of giveaways for Week In The Life.