I am loving my new menu planning routine - it is seriously making a difference in my life. Right now it's really working for me to plan on Friday or Saturday morning and then heading to the Farmer's Market and grocery stores on Saturday morning. It's a routine that I've started looking forward to at the end of each week.
Also, heads up that I recently opened up an AE Wellness Tribe group over on Facebook if you are interested in joining a community of people sharing their wellness adventures.
- Sweet Potato Lasagna from Detoxinista
- Slow Cooker Chicken Korma from Wholesomelicious
- 30 Minute Turkey Meatball And Kale Soup from Savory Lotus
- Sheet Pan Ginger-Orange Salmon Bowls from Real Food Whole Life
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Cauliflower Soup from Skinny Taste (I will probably make this sometime on the weekend to have for lunches for myself)
Have a great week!