Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest, In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- Don't forget! In Case You Missed It is also posted over in the Craft The Story Facebook Group. If you haven't joined, we wholeheartedly invite you to do so. We're so proud of the community we've built over on that platform. Find it here.
- Thank you all so much for your enthusiastic response to our upcoming Quarterly Scrapbook Kit announcement (find more information about this release in this post). We truly appreciate your understanding regarding the decision to delay the launch. We don’t have any updates yet, but we will absolutely let you know as soon as we do.
A new Story Kit™ and Story Stamp™ launches tomorrow, Saturday, February 13th at 12 pm EST. This month’s theme is CONNECT and you won’t want to miss it! Subscribe here.
- For our digital and hybrid scrappers, we have a 50% off sale going on right now on ALL of our Valentine-themed digitals. Enjoy! Find them here.
- Ali's next video in her Craft the Story Youtube Series is live. In this week’s video (Episode 06) Ali is sharing a process video for creating a 2-page, 9x12 inch scrapbook layout using the story spark “love you because.” Check out the companion blog post which includes additional images of this project. Don’t forget to subscribe to Ali’s channel to get notifications every time she posts a video. Find it here.
- Today, over on the Ali Edwards Design Inc Instagram account we’re sharing our first video in a new series called Step It Up. Head over there and check it out! Find it here.
- The creative team gallery has been updated with all of their gorgeous Action Story Kit projects. This gallery is kept up to date and is a great resource for those of you wanting to get creative idea on how to tell your stories. Find it here.
- You haven’t missed it YET! Next week a really fun series for our newest memory keepers is coming to the Facebook Group and the blog. Keep your eyes on the blog to get all the details. I can't wait to share what our team has in store for you!
We’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great week!