Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
NEW STORY KIT THEME
- On Wednesday we revealed our April Story Kit™ theme: WRITE. For many of us involved in memory keeping, the words are one of the most important pieces of the documenting process. This month we are coming together to tell stories about our writing lives including the words we favor, how and when and why we choose to write, and the opportunity to document why words are important to you. Take a look at Ali’s blog post, complete with video walkthrough and product photos here.
LAURA WONSIK + ALI EDWARDS STAMP RELEASE | SET YOUR ALARMS
- Set your alarms for Monday, April 18th at 12pm ET! Ali and Laura have teamed up for another incredible stamp collection. These stamps are vibrant, full of opportunity , and ship free all week long! We can’t wait to see how you use them to tell your stories! A preview post with all of the details is coming to the blog later today.
ALI + LAURA LIVE CHAT
- Earlier this week, Ali and Laura had a lively conversation about Monday’s release. During the conversation they shared a look at a “whole bunch” of the new stamps coming to the shop next Monday, April 18th at Noon EST. We love working with Laura and are excited to make these sets available to you next week! In addition to the new 4x6 and 6x8 stamp sets we will have restocks of some past favorites, a fun new wood mounted alpha, a stamp shammy from @lawnfawn, and a new “storyteller” sweatshirt. Find the conversation here.
ALI’S CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- Ali is taking a quick break from her videos this week and will be back next Friday.
NEW CLASS: PLAYING WITH PAPER W/ PAM BALDWIN
- Playing with Paper is all about playful, creative ways to get crafty with your memory keeping projects! In this class, we're going on a treasure hunt for fun ideas and inspiration that spark our curiosity. We'll turn that spark into a variety of fun projects that include stitching and sewing on paper, transparencies and vellum, envelopes and pockets, creative cut-outs, interactive flaps and pull-tabs, and going BIG! This class is for people of all skill levels. Our goal is simply to have fun telling our stories, and to make projects that bring you joy! I hope you'll come out and play! Learn more here.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!