Welcome back to Pieces Of The Past which is part of our Pieces Of Life series. Today's prompt is "best childhood memory."
One of the things I love about working in a notebook like this is that is can essentially be viewed as a grid to hold my content. There are a number of ways you can add in your photo(s), words, and any patterns or embellishments you'd like to add to support your story. In today's video I consider a few different options before landing on what you see below . Again, no right or wrong!
Here's the video to go along with this prompt:
Here's a look at the finished spread in my notebook:
After considering a variety of options to bring my content together for this spread I landed on a full page of journaling (I'm feeling so happy that I took the time to type this up today) + a custom pattern paper with a pleather circle on top + one photo of me at the pool I called home while growing up.
Next up: A Challenging Chapter
- Pieces Of The Past Notebook
- Pieces Of Life Notebook Bundle
- Pieces Of The Past 4x6 Stamp Set
- Pieces Of Me 4x6 Stamp Set
- Notebook Covers
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Scattered Straw
- Corner Rounder
- Secret Service Typewriter Font
- 6x8 Typewriter Alpha Stamp Set
- Pleather Circle Sticker (similar)
- Mini Chipboard Stars (included in Great Outdoors Collection Bundle)