Week in the Life™ 2017 + Gray Stripes Album
Week in the Life™ is a seven-day documentary project that began in 2005 as an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of life with photos and words. It’s a creative adventure designed to help you explore, remember, and process your life as it is during a particular week in time. This year's kit includes everything you'll need to craft the story of your week, including a 6x8” album of your choice, journal cards, rubber embellishments, chipboard stickers, wood veneers in Ali’s signature handwriting, an exclusive stamp set, and more.
Your Week In The Life™ kit comes in a large plastic transparent envelope pouch with days-of-the-week detailing. It can be used to store embellishments during your documenting process, or it can be hole-punched and repurposed to hold extra photos, writings, and mementoes inside of your finished album.
This year we have two classic designs to choose from to hold your Week in the Life™ project. Each album comes with an assortment of 24 page protectors and has a 2.5” spine, providing ample room to document the details of your week. Featuring classic and versatile designs, the albums can also be saved and used for other documenting projects.
This kit includes the gray stripes album, which features clean and classic lines with a gold bookplate on the spine.
Ali will be documenting her week starting on Monday, April 17th, 2017.
- 31, 3x4 Journal Cards
- 7, Plastic Days of the Week Die Cut Pieces
- 11, Plastic Numbers
- 20, Pennant Die Cut Pieces
- 37, Large Chipboard Alpha Pieces
- 2, Perforated Word Strips Sheets
- 8, Square Chipboard Shapes
- 7, Wood Veneer Days of the Week Pieces
- 7, Rubber Circle Icon Pieces
- 3x4 Stamp Set (43 Total Stamps)
- 6x8 Gray Stripe Album
- D Ring 6 Hole
- 8 - Full 6x8" Page Protectors
- 7 - 3x4" Grid Page Protectors (4 Total Pockets)
- 7 - 4x6" Grid Page Protectors (2 Total Pockets)
- 2 - 2x2" Grid Page Protectors (12 Total Pockets)