Welcome to December Daily® 2020 | Story Four.
A couple things to think related to this project today:
- My goal is not to tell every story of our family in December - that would just be way too much. All these one-per-day stories come together in my album to give a glimpse into our life at this point in time. One story per day helps keep this project manageable for me.
- Look for the stories. Looking for a story as you go about your day is an activity. When you know you just need/want one story it almost becomes a little game to identify which one you want to tell today. It might be really simple. It might be fact-based or feeling-based or some of both. It might be directly related to Christmas or it might be more of an everyday life kind of story. All are welcome in this project.
- The story you choose to tell does not have to be "technically" from today. Don't get caught up in thinking that one-story-per-day has to be directly related to the actual day something happened. I promise you that years from now (or even next year) no one will care that something happened last week + you are telling that story today.
Here's a process video for how this came together (original foundation page was part of December Daily® Product Play 4):
Now let's take a closer look:
Today's story starts with the cookies + ends with gratitude.
I took a flat-lay photo of the 2.5 cookies remaining that a friend dropped off on our porch a couple days ago and cropped that image to fit the back of the pocket from Story Three.
The cookie photo was paired with a page that includes 1/2 decoration (3x8 transparency with transparent circles on top) + 1/2 journaling. I printed my journaling on printable vellum and added it on top of the journaling card. To finish it off I added the #4 chipboard from the Main Kit.
An enamel heart from the Main Kit was adhered to the center of one of the cookies.
Hope you have a nice weekend. Find some magic to make!
- Printable Ink Jet Vellum
- We R Memory Keepers Punch
- 2020 December Daily® Main Kit (chipboard words, metal heart, chipboard number, 3x4 cards)
- 2020 December Daily® Transparent Circles (digital version available here)
- 2020 December Daily® 3x8 Transparency + Journal Card Set (digital available here)
- Brother Sewing Machine
SHARE YOUR STORY #4
You are invited to leave a link in the comment section if you'd like to share your daily pages. As usual, please include a direct link to your blog post sharing your Day 3 vs. a general blog address link.