Welcome to our first Story Play week of this year!
For our first Story Play adventure we'll be documenting a Day In The Life™ this coming Saturday, April 1st. Each day this week I'll be sharing a video of tips + ideas related to using the lens of color as a way to tell the story of our day.
Here's a look at our schedule this week:
- TODAY: Kick Off + Reason Why
- TUESDAY: Supplies + Set Up
- WEDNESDAY : Tips For Words
- THURSDAY: Tips For Photos
- FRIDAY: Live Q+A on YouTube at 11am Pacific (you can sign up here to be notified when I go live // this will be recorded + shared on the blog after it's completed)
- SATURDAY: Documenting Day
- SUNDAY: Show + Tell
THE LENS OF COLOR
For Day In The Life™ this year I wanted to do a different lens than we've done in the past to mix things up and bring in a little more creative play to the process.
I'll be using the kit (digital available) we released earlier this year to hold the photos and words from my day. I'll share more about my set up + documenting plan in tomorrow's video and more about the words on Wednesday and the photos on Thursday.
Let's dive in to today's kick off video:
Here's a link to the walkthrough of past Day In The Life™ projects mentioned in the video above.
Check out the archive of all past Day In The Life™ posts here.