Love You Because Project Class
When was the last time you wrote out the many reasons, from silly to serious, why you love someone? Join Ali Edwards for Love You Because as she takes you through the process of creating a 6x9 canvas album to hold those reasons why.
What you'll learn
- Scrapbooking as an opportunity for communicating love.
- Mini-book design including repetition as a design tool.
- Working with transparencies and see-through pockets.
- Not making things more complicated than they need to be.
What you'll get
- Presentation video to address the reason why
- 50-minute process video that includes the step by steps
- PDF Handout that includes step by step instructions and full color photos of album pages
- Set of PDF printables
- Message board
- Gallery for sharing your project
What you'll need
Check out the recommended class supplies over to the left for additional products I use in my project. In addition you'll want to have:
- 7, 8 inches wide x 6 inches tall photos of your loved one(s) (horizontal orientation meaning that the width across the top is longer than the length).
- A list of the reasons you love this person (or these people) - these will be written out by hand on strips of paper. The journal strips will say “Love you because” and then you will fill in the rest.
- Basic tools (trimmer, scissors, adhesive, pen, stapler)
- 6x8 album
- 3 pieces of 12x12 inch chipboard
- 6 pieces of 6x9 inch transparencies or vellum
- 6 pieces of 6x8 inch pattern paper
- Alpha stickers
- Chipboard embellishments
- Rub-on phrase sentiments
- 2 inch Index Tabs