Ali Edwards Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on February 28, 2022.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Ali Edwards is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Ali Edwards/aliedwards.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Ali Edwards’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Ali Edwards services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT Ali Edwards collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. a. Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
• Your Internet protocol address.
• The kind of browser or computer you use.
• Number of links you click within the site.
• State or country from which you accessed the site.
• Date and time of your visit.
• Name of your Internet service provider.
• Web page you linked to our site from.
• Pages you viewed on the site.
b. By subscribing to email marketing and other promotional communications from Ali Edwards Design, Inc.,you may receive promotional communications from our subsidiaries and affiliates. You may opt out of these communications at any time by updating your communication preferences.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES Ali Edwards Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Ali Edwards to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services.Ali Edwards may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Ali Edwards prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT Ali Edwards has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com or send your comments to: Ali Edwards Attention: Privacy Statement Personal P.O. Box 51008 Bowling Green, KY 42102 Ali Edwards will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.