The Story Stamp™ is perfect for anyone looking to build a collection of intentional, story-focused clear stamps. Geared towards memory keepers, these products and the corresponding educational content act as sparks to help document and celebrate the stories of your life.
Here's this month's reason why:
Most humans are habitual creatures. Many of us do the same things, in the same ways, most days. Think about the habits of your life - which do you love and which would you like to adjust? This month we are telling stories about our habits and quirks and how they make us who we are today.
About the Story Stamp™+
- Each stamp set includes an average of 18-25 coordinating individual stamps
- Includes access to a private, online classroom with theme-centered content and a supportive online community
- Option to bundle subscriber-exclusive add-ons to your monthly shipment
- Stamps ship to subscribers around the 15th of each month
- Subscribers are charged on the 15th of each month (New subscribers are charged the day their first kit ships and then the 15th of each following month).
- Discounts available for longer commitment plans
- New stamp themes are revealed on the 13th of each month
What's in this month's kit+
FREE shipping for domestic Story Stamp™ orders. International subscribers will incur a $4 processing fee.
- 4x6 Stamp Set that includes 15 individual stamps
- Access to the private Story Subscription classroom that includes educational content (PDF, video) to go along with the monthly theme.
As a subscriber, you can bundle Add-On products to your kit for no additional shipping. Join the waitlist today and you'll get access to Add-Ons once your subscription is activated from the waitlist.
Intentional, story-focused memory keeping products that encourage and inspire you to document the stories of your life.
Exclusive subscriber classroom content each month that includes process videos, handouts, and additional education and inspiration to show you how to craft your stories.
A vibrant, supportive community of memory keepers who share a passion for bringing together words, photos and intentional embellishments.