The Story Stamp™ is perfect for anyone looking to build a collection of intentional, story-focused clear stamps. Geared towards memory keepers, these products and the corresponding educational content act as sparks to help document and celebrate the stories of your life.
Here's this month's reason why:
A big piece of many of our lives are the sounds we hear as we go about our daily lives. Music, voices, and the general noise of life fill our days. This month we are telling stories about listening and what that means to us in our lives.
Order by June 13th at 11:59 AM ET to receive this month's Story Stamp™.*Free Shipping! *Small $4.00 handling fee for international shipping
About the Story Stamp™+
- Each stamp set includes an average of 18-25 coordinating individual stamps
- Includes access to a private, online classroom with theme-centered content and a supportive online community
- Option to bundle subscriber-exclusive add-ons to your monthly shipment
- Stamps ship to subscribers around the 15th of each month
- Subscribers are charged on the 15th of each month (New subscribers are charged the day their first kit ships and then the 15th of each following month).
- Discounts available for longer commitment plans
- New stamp themes are revealed on the 13th of each month
What's in this month's kit+
FREE shipping for domestic Story Stamp™ orders. International subscribers will incur a $4 processing fee.
- 4x6 Stamp Set that includes 16 individual stamps
Digital version of this month’s stamp, in separate .png files
Access to the private Story Subscription classroom that includes educational content (PDF, video) to go along with the monthly theme.
Intentional, story-focused memory keeping products that encourage and inspire you to document the stories of your life.
Exclusive subscriber classroom content each month that includes process videos, handouts, and additional education and inspiration to show you how to craft your stories.
A vibrant, supportive community of memory keepers who share a passion for bringing together words, photos and intentional embellishments.