The Story Class provides monthly themed educational content that acts as a spark to help you document and celebrate the stories of your life. You’ll also receive most of the designs found in the physical Story Kit™ and Story Stamp™ in the freedom of a digital format.
A big piece of many of our lives are the sounds we hear as we go about our daily lives. Music, voices, and the general noise of life fill our days. This month we are telling stories about listening and what that means to us in our lives.
Order by June 13th at 11:59 AM ET to receive this month's Story Class.
About the Story Class+
- The Story Class provides most of the designs found in the physical Story Kit™ and the Story Stamp™ in the freedom of a digital format.
- Includes access to a private, online classroom with theme-centered content and a supportive online community
- Story Classes are made available to subscribers on the 15th of each month.
- Subscribers are charged on the 15th of each month (New subscribers are charged the day they first sign-up and then the 13th of each following month).
- New kit themes are revealed on the 13th of each month
What's in this month's kit+
FREE when you subscribe to BOTH the Story Kit™ and the Story Stamp™.
- 3×4 and 4×6 Cards (PNG)
- Chipboard Shapes (individual PNG elements)
- Word/Phrase Stickers (individual PNG elements)
- Story Stamps™ (PNG and ABR)
- Extras (this will depend on designs each month - some products do not translate well to digital items)
- Please note that no physical product will be shipped to you - this is a purely digital subscription.
- Access to the private Story Subscription classroom that includes educational content (PDF, video) to go along with the monthly theme.
Intentional, story-focused memory keeping products that encourage and inspire you to document the stories of your life.
Exclusive subscriber classroom content each month that includes process videos, handouts, and additional education and inspiration to show you how to craft your stories.
A vibrant, supportive community of memory keepers who share a passion for bringing together words, photos and intentional embellishments.