Storytelling With Project Life® 2017
Since 2010 I've been loving the process of documenting my life via the pocket scrapbooking method known as Project Life®. I loved it in the beginning and I still love it today.
Storytelling with Project Life® is designed to get you in the mood for telling the stories of your life one pocket at a time.
Please note that this workshop previously ran in February 2016. This workshop is exactly the same and no new content will be provided.
Here's a look at what we'll be covering in this 4-week adventure:
Week One | A look back at all my past Project Life® albums with individual video walk-throughs. The take-away from this lesson is the opportunity to learn from the past and reflect on what's worked and what's not worked to create a plan for right now.
Week Two | Process exploration. Setting expectations, creating a plan for yourself (key word here being "YOU") and setting yourself up for success by establishing a storytelling mindset. This content will be specific to telling stories in Project Life®.
Week Three | Specific storytelling ideas, encouragement, and inspiration to spark stories.
Week Four | Working with products in Project Life®.
- A couple things to note:
For the last six years I've shared all many of my Project Life® spreads on my blog. Content included in this workshop will come from my experience all those past years.
- As always, the content
in the workshop will be my take on this style of memory keeping (weekly
Project Life® spreads). We might not have lives the look even remotely
similar but the content is more about embracing and documenting your
own story vs. me telling you to do it my way.
content in this workshop will be different from Storytelling
With December Daily® even though it follows a similar structure. Some
ideas may overlap, because, well, it's all about storytelling - but
this workshop is completely focused on the Project Life® approach and
Project Life® is a registered trademark of Becky Higgins LLC and is used with permission.
What you'll learn
- Past Perspective: what's worked and not worked for me in my Project Life® albums - includes a video walk-throughs of all my albums from 2010-2015
- Specific story ideas for both short & long stories
- Favorite techniques for including stories in my Project Life® albums
- Encouragement and inspiration for creating your own personal process that is workable for you
What you'll get
- Full color PDF handouts
- Keynote presentations & live video content
- Message Board for communicating with others
- Gallery for sharing
- Digital journal cards + stamp set (PNG files)
What you'll need
- A willingness to look back & ahead
- Enthusiasm for the story-aspect of this project
- Basic Project Life® supplies (a list of my favorites will be included in the classroom)
- Previously when this class was available we also offered an optional physical kit as a separate purchase - we are not offering the kit this time but we do have the stamp set from that kit available for purchase here