It’s no secret that I like using numbers in my memory keeping projects. They are a simple, graphic accent that’s not just cool-looking but can also be meaningful: as a date, the number of people in your family, the number of reasons you love someone, etc. There’s a million different ways to use numbers to tell your story and a million different products out there featuring numbers. Here are a few recent favorites:
(1) 7 GYPSIES NUMERO STAMPS | This is likely one of the best collections of number stamps available right now based on the sheer number and variety that comes with this set. Back in the day this set was sold as a rub on – I’m so glad they decided to make stamps out of this design.
(2) ECHO PARK METROPOLITAN DOTS AND STRIPES CARDSTOCK STICKERS | The circle stickers are what caught my eye on this collection of both alphas and numbers.
(3) A DATE WITH ALI FROM TECHNIQUE TUESDAY | I just emailed Technique Tuesday to have them send this set to me – for some reason I don’t have it here. Love that 2011 – could definitely be using that in Project Life.
(4) THE GIRLS PAPERIE JUBILEE FABRIC BRADS | Yes, please. Not sure how I missed these before. Get them while you can as this brand is not creating any new products.
(5) TIM HOLTZ/STAMPER’S ANONYMOUS ODDS AND ENDS STAMPS | What I loved about this one is that it’s numbers wrapped in little theme packages including Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, a calendar and a couple generic number ticket stamps. Totally versatile.