As we get back in gear around here (meaning I'm making more traditional layouts & completing Project Life® 2013) one of the things I thought would be fun is to share what products I'm purchasing from time to time.
Memory keeping products come my way from a combination of sources. Sometimes companies send me samples of their new products. Sometimes I will request specific products from companies when I have a particular use in mind (such as for a workshop). And other times I order supplies from companies because I like the simplicity of picking and choosing and supporting both the online retailers and the manufacturers with my own money.
When I buy items from online retailers I don't always have a project in mind. Most of the time I just see something I like (cool pattern, color, etc) or I'm restocking something I use regularly (adhesive, pens, etc).
Here's my recent order from Two Peas that I'm showing in the video above:
- Atlantic Arrows/Chevrons Cork Stickers (Studio Calico)
- Printed Vellum 12X12 Maggie Holmes Flea Market Paper (Crate Paper)
- Corner Rounder (Project Life)
- Black Foam Phrase Twins Plus One Amy Tangerine Thickers (American Crafts)
- Wanderlust Phrase Roller Stamp (Studio Calico)
- Natural Match Printed Chipboard Plus One Amy Tangerine Thickers (American Crafts)
- Plus One Amy Tangerine Sticker Roll (American Crafts)
- Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Accents/Phrases Rub-Ons (American Crafts)
- Greige 4X4 Instagram Album (We R Memory Keepers)
- Instagram 4X4 Ring Photo Sleeve (We R Memory Keepers)
- Instagram 4X4 Ring 2X2 Photo Sleeve (We R Memory Keepers)
- Plus One Amy Tangerine Wood Mounted Stamp Set
Watch for these products to be appearing on layouts & projects in the near future.