I used a few of them on this full-page photo layout of Anna.
Here’s the full view:
1. Print 8.5×11 inch photo. Here’s the before image as it came out of my camera:
In Photoshop I cropped and sized it to 8.5 x 11 inches and printed it here at home on my HP Photosmart B8550 printer.
2. Stamp love circles onto cardstock or pattern paper.
3. Punch or hand-cut circles. The main circles are 1.5 inches. The circle that was punched to go inside the metal-rimmed tag was 1 inch.
4. Layer circles and additional heart accents. I love layers like this. It’s also a great way to use scraps of pattern paper.
5. Adhere the circle accents using rolling adhesive or foam dots for added dimension.
6. Print or handwrite your journaling along a strip of cardstock and adhere onto the photo. The font I used is Adler. Stitch using a sewing machine.
7. Don’t forget the date. For some reason – most likely that I was just trying to be speedy – I forgot to add the date again. After scanning I stamped a date along the edge with a small date stamp that you cans see in the above image. Also, on top of this circle love stamp I added a thin layer of Glossy Accents.
Studio AE January 2011 Stamp Set; Making Memories Black & White Heart; Technique Tuesday red ink; Glossy Accents; 1 inch circle punch; 1.5 inch circle punch; Dear Lizzy Springy Collection Flair; Dear Lizzy Tickled Tulip Fabric Paper; Metal Rimmed Circle Tag; Assorted pink pattern papers
These new stamps are based on my digital Love Circles package available at Designer Digitals:
Want to see more?
Check out a project I did in 2009 using this product: Love MiniBook/Card
CARDMAKER? Here’s a couple of lovely card samples from Teri Anderson: