I’m in progress on bringing all my content together for my Week In The Life album.
I’m working at a bit of a different pace since it’s summer time and I’m taking advantage of the good weather around here for some quality family time.
Today I put together a video tutorial that shows how I work with the digital layered templates in Photoshop Elements (I use Photoshop CS5 but do my tutorials in Elements). Check that out here:
I’m happy to try to answer any questions you might have about working with the layered templates. Feel free to leave them in the comment section of this post.
Here’s some of the things links I mentioned in the video above:
- Week In The Life Layered Template Vol. 3, 8.5 x 11
- Share Your Story Layered Template 8.5 x1 1
- Week In The Life Layered Template Vol. 3, 12 x 12
- Share Your Story Layered Template 12 x 12
- Black And White Cut Ups
- Embracing The Everyday Brushes & Stamps
- 2010 Week In The Life | Working With The Photos and Part Two (see the hybrid process I used last year)
- Getting Started With Digital Scrapbooking (a variety of links to help you get started)
Hope you are having a chance to get started on bringing your content together.
Remember to embrace the photos and stories you have rather than the ones you don’t.