Digital scrapbooking is a great option when looking to document and celebrate your life. Using a computer program such as Adobe Photoshop Elements, layouts are created on a computer using photos, digital elements, layered templates, etc. Check out the links below for more information on getting started.
LEARN THE BASICS
Intro & Photoshop Elements Program Basics
Downloading & Organizing Digital Products
Opening, Recoloring, Adding An Element To A Photo, Loading Brushes
Digital Product Definitions & Suggestions
Video Tutorial : Creating Layouts with Digital Layered Templates
ADDITIONAL HOW-TO POSTS
- Adjusting Journaling Blocks To Tell Your Story
- Cropping a 24×12 inch canvas to 12×12 for uploading and printing
- Adding Text To An Overlay And Long Journaler in Elements AND Word
- Using the Thankful Thought Overlays + Rounded Corner Photo Mask
- Creating a photo canvas in Photoshop
- Printing two, 3×4 photos on a 4×6 canvas (especially helpful for Project Life)
- Working with the 6×12 Words And Photos layered templates
- How to add a new photo block to a layered template (specifically related to Week In The Life Vol. 4 layered templates)
- Working with the 3×4 Layered Sentiment Cards
MORE GETTING STARTED RESOURCES
• Products, tutorials, and message boards are all available at creating your first digital layout.
DIGITAL & HYBRID PRODUCTS FROM ALI EDWARDS
Check out my full collection of products for digital and hybrid scrapbooking available at Designer Digitals.