Here’s your reminder that I’ll be continuing with my monthly 2013 Day In The Life project next week on Thursday, February 28th.
I’m including this monthly documentation in with Project Life but it would also work great in a traditional album as well.
HELPFUL LINKS + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Read about how this project got started here.
- Download free Daily Sheets for documenting your day.
- Purchase my Day In The Life layered template set and 6×12 Day In The Life Photo Collage set and check out my free video tutorial on how to work with those templates in Photoshop Elements.
- Check out my Day In The Life 2013 | January post. You can also check out how I incorporated it into my completed Week Five Project Life spread.
- 6×12 format not for you? Check out my 8.5×11 Day In The Life layered template that’s great for incorporating a bunch of photos. See how I used that in 2012 here (simply combined the 8.5×11 photo collage template + the Daily Sheets with my hand-written documentation together in Project Life 2012 | Week Six).
I’ll actually be traveling on this particular day next week and am looking forward to documenting a travel and work day.
Hope you’ll consider participating!