Here’s your reminder that I’ll be continuing with my monthly 2013 Day In The Life project this week.
This month the last day of the month falls on Easter Sunday. Definitely a worthwhile day to document, but I’m going to aim for a weekday instead – most likely Friday, March 29th. I mentioned this on Facebook and someone said they will already likely be having an additional insert for Easter photos so it makes sense for them to document that day. I love that idea too – whatever works.
I’m including this monthly documentation in with Project Life but it would also work great in a traditional album as well.
HELPFUL LINKS + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Read about how this project got started here.
- Download free Daily Sheets for documenting your day.
- Purchase my Day In The Life layered template set and 6×12 Day In The Life Photo Collage set and check out my free video tutorial on how to work with those templates in Photoshop Elements.
- Check out my days so far in 2013: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- You can also check out how I incorporated them into my completed Project Life spreads: January (Week 5) | February (Week 9) | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 6×12 format not for you? Check out my 8.5×11 Day In The Life layered template that’s great for incorporating a bunch of photos. See how I used that in 2012 here (simply combined the 8.5×11 photo collage template + the Daily Sheets with my hand-written documentation together in Project Life 2012 | Week Six).
Hope you’ll consider participating!