Tis the season for travel (or dreams of travel) and adventure.
Last night I did a little online shopping to collect some travel related products for an upcoming family gathering. I was reminded once again that what I have always loved about travel themed products is that they can often be used on a variety of different projects. They are great for pages documenting the journey and adventure of life - definitely one of my favorite themes.
Here are a few travel-related products that made their way into my cart:
(1) EK Success Airplane Punch
: This would be great for punching little accents to create some consistency in
a travel journal. It might also be fun to use one of these to punch out
a collection of papers from a trip and create a collage similar to the framed butterfly piece.
(2) Little Yellow Bicycle 12x12 Snapshot Overlay : This would be so cool as the cover of a mini-album of favorite photos.
(3) Reminisce Travel Icons Cardstock Stickers : I think these are the ones I am most excited to see in person - love the idea of them and hope that they are as cool as I think they will be.
(4) Little Yellow Bicycle Film Strips : These will be cool as photo overlays but also as homes for little embellishments.
(5) Making Memories Great Escape Collection Spiral Journaling Book : Still love this product concept and have the Valentine's book sitting on my table right now.
(6) American Crafts Travel Flair : I admit to using these button-type embellishments a bunch lately. They are a nice pop of color and I love circle accents. There's also a second travel-themed set here.
This week, on July 15th, Hero Arts is unveiling a new look and new features on their website. To celebrate they are having a whole week of cool stuff happening on their blog (which is a great place to go anytime for challenges, contests, and stamping ideas).In addition, if you head over to their blog today and leave a comment that includes the initials AE you will be entered in a drawing for the basket of stamp goodness shown above (they sent this basket to me after Anna was born - such a fun, thoughtful gift idea).
Congratulations on your re-design Hero Arts! I can't wait to see it later this week.