Hello Story | 12-Week Online Workshop Registration Now Open

AE_ThisGirl_closeup_web-500x333

I’m excited to announce that my 12-week online workshop, Hello Story, is back again this spring for a second run at Big Picture Classes. This class will include the exact same content as when it ran last summer.

This is a live-class meaning that it has a start and an end date. It will run from April 3rd through June 25th. Registration is now open.

Here’s what I want you to know:

• This is a layout class. I’ll be showing all new layouts and talking about the place where design + words meet. Each week I will also include an example for taking the story structure topic and using it in Project Life as an insert for those of you who are enjoying that memory keeping style at this time.

• Each layout will include a how-to and ideas-to-note in the weekly handout. Most will include a video overview where I walk you through the creative process.

• Each week there will be a printable or digital elements to go along with the story structure theme for the week.

• This workshop is not solely focused on writing. It will definitely be a part of what is addressed but I’ve decided to approach the layouts in this workshop by starting with a design idea/theme first as a way to create a storytelling foundation. I’m branching out beyond some of my tried and true techniques and playing with a different approach by starting with these fun design concepts.

Here's a look at just a few of the layouts you will be introduced to in this workshop:

AE_HelloStoryPromo

Feedback from people on my Facebook page who took this workshop last summer include:

• "This was one of the best classes I've ever taken. If you are even thinking about it, sign up. You won't be sorry. Ali is a wonderful teacher and shares so much. It is definitely worth it." - Janet

• "Best class ever!!!!!!" - Michelle

• "Hands down best class ever!!! You see things you never thought of before!!" - Andrea

• "Brilliant class - don't hesitate to sign up." - Cara

• "Best class I have ever taken. I got so many awesome layouts completed and a wealthy of ideas." - Keianna

Click here for more details and to register.

1. Susan

2014-02-12 15:10:36 -0800

Take this class!!!! It is absolutely amazing! The class is filled with amazing, good stuff, each and every week. While I think everything Ali does is inspiring and worthy she really outdid herself on this class.

2. Leanne

2014-02-12 15:18:17 -0800

This class is fabulous.... So fabulous that I'm taking it again, just for the inspiration and the focus on weekly creation of layouts:).

3. Beth Quiroz

2014-02-12 15:21:20 -0800

Ali - are all the layouts that you'll feature for the class the same as last year?

4. Lisa Brown

2014-02-12 15:53:34 -0800

I took this class last year and loved it! I will be signing up again as an alumni this year. If you are debating, sign up...you won't be sorry!

5. Marian

2014-02-12 20:58:40 -0800

I signed up for this class again as an alumni. Ali you are so inspirational and packed this class so full of ideas and information. I can't wait to really plunge in this time n

6. Silvia

2014-02-13 03:02:34 -0800

Sounds like fun!
    Good luck with the class, Ali (:

7. Ilona

2014-02-13 03:44:17 -0800

This class is awesome, I took it last year!!!
    I highly recommend it!

8. Karen

2014-02-13 07:27:47 -0800

HELP! My credit card was charged over a week ago for One Word but I have yet to receive anything despite several emails

9. Maureen

2014-02-13 09:33:19 -0800

Will the class from the summer still be available to those of us who took it then? I didn't get to finish it and was waiting for the transcripts for the last 3-4 weeks of videos to be uploaded. I loved this class and am looking forward to finishing it - if it is still available!

10. Julie

2014-02-13 13:08:21 -0800

This was an awesome class that I refer back to often. The layouts and the options for story telling are well worth the price of admission!
    Julie

11. Irit

2014-02-13 23:27:50 -0800

I took this class in the summer and LOVED it. I wrote my review in detail along with some of the layouts I made on my blog (link below), but in just a few words I'll say- "Hello Story" is full with content and inspired some of the most meaningful layouts I created in 2013. Highly recommended.

12. andrea

2014-02-17 11:16:04 -0800

I'm not a traditional scrapbooker (with 12x12 layouts) I do Project Life and love to make minibooks. Is this class also interesting for me or is the focus more on traditional layouts?