Morning. Thanks for all the awesome posts yesterday regarding Chris' run for the Oregon legislature. So very cool.
Here's the lowdown on what's happening the next couple weeks:
• Tonight I am chatting at Scrap Girls (6pm Pacific). Looking forward to chatting about combining digital & paper scrapbooking, printing photos, and anything else they ask. They have cool digital kits and elements over there as well...especially like this brush set (you know I am all about date related stuff).
• Tomorrow I head over to Apropos in Spokane, Washington for a couple classes on Saturday. Staying wtih Stacy Julian (who is also attending one of my classes - can you imagine?). Totally excited. I will be doing a make & take Friday night in the store from 7-9pm so even if you are not signed up for the classes feel free to come by and say hi.
• Next weekend I will be in Portland, Oregon for the Creating Keepsakes Oregon Convention. I am doing a Backstage Party on Friday night: you can expect a cool presentation about scrapbooking and a goody bag filled with a bunch of my favorite things right now. I will also be in the CK booth on Saturday (not sure on the exact times yet) chatting and hanging out. Love this event in my home state.
• The following weekend I head to Chicago for CKU-A. Been spending time getting ready to meet my new family - who have all been working really hard on their homework - this is totally one of my most favorite things I do...and Cathy will be there!
• Furiously working on articles today.
Hoping for a super productive, good day.