DAY ONE : Title + Journal Overlays
DAY TWO : Photo Overlays
DAY THREE : Brushes
DAY FOUR : Layered Templates
Also, check out this post for a great tutorial on using my Digital Word Art from Paperclipping.
SCRAPBOOKING WITH YOUR COMPUTER : a special series on the basics of digital scrapbooking
DAY ONE : Intro & Program Basics
DAY TWO : Downloading & Organizing Products
DAY THREE : (1) Opening, Recoloring, Adding To A Photo, Loading Brushes
and (2) Digital Product Definitions And Suggestions
DAY FOUR : Video Tutorial : Creating Layouts with Digital Layered Templates
In addition I highly recommend the following for getting started with digital scrapbooking:
• Products, tutorials, message boards: Designer Digitals links for getting started. They also have a great tutorial on creating your first digital layout.
• Tutorials and online classes with Jessica Sprague. Here's a link to her getting started page.
• The Daily Digi Getting Started page (check out their links along the right hand side of the page)
• From there take a look at my Hybrid/Digital Scrapbooking series for ideas and inspiration on using some of my digital products for both paper and digital projects.
• Check out this post for a great tutorial on using my Digital Word Art from Paperclipping.
Sign in or sign up to comment.