Welcome to Project Life | Week Thirteen
I really liked the chance to mix things up this past week and just include stuff (I was waiting for my camera battery charger to arrive here after I left it at my sister's house).
As I was uploading the photos of my spread I was thinking about how each of these pieces of stuff has a story all their own. Lots of them relate to errands run or things consumed. Here's a few details starting at the top right:
- Kim took the girls to see the baby chicks at the farm supply store as an activity last week. Love that she finds fun things like this to do with Anna.
- A trip to the post office resulted in a delivery confirmation slip. It's a sign of a project completed and sent-off. Love to have stuff like that crossed off my list.
- Earl Grey - a long-time favorite tea.
- A list of new books ordered and received from Amazon.
- Packaging from a couple new pens. These ones were highlighters. I use Shapies for some of my hand-drawn word art at Designer Digitals.
- Spring Reign is the seasonal beer from our favorite local brewery Ninkasi. I cut this piece directly from the 6-pack packaging.
- The movie Tangled came out on video this past week and was quickly purchased. Super cute story.
And on page two (starting at the top left):
- A drawing of our family that Simon did while we were in Charlotte.
- A thank you card from my sister. Reminds me that I want to order some personalized stationary.
- A little to-do list from errands ran with Anna on Thursday.
- A receipt from one of my new favorite local antique shops: Glory Days.
- Chris and I both bought a couple new items at Nike this week. He's training for a running race early this summer.
- A coloring sample from when we went to toddler story time while visiting my sister.
- A current prescription.
- A hand-print and painting piece that Anna did with Gabrielle while we were visiting.
I'm looking forward to getting back in the groove of a regular week around here.
Project Life is a product created by Becky Higgins. It can be anything you want it to be. The album kit is available for purchase through Amazon. If you live outside the US check Becky’s site for more information on sources. View all my posts about Project Life here.