I'm excited to announce a new 4-week online workshop I'll be teaching at Big Picture classes in May & June: 31 Things.
Over the course of 31 days, from May 17th through June 16th, you'll receive a daily email that prompts you to document one story from your everyday life. Each email will include a specific word/theme for the day, a detailed writing prompt with suggestions on how to tell the story, and a photo prompt.
31 Things is about capturing life right now but will be much more in-depth on a single daily subject than the documentation you might be used to with projects like Week in the Life or Project Life. This workshop is an opportunity to get specific pieces of your story told with the simple goal of telling more.
- Supply list with live links to product resources
- Access to a pre-classroom, available immediately upon registration for class
- Handout and supporting materials that include full color step-by-step album instructions and everything you need to be ready to go on the first day of class
- Daily emails that include a specific theme for the day, a writing prompt (with supporting information) and a photo prompt
- Downloadable layered templates (Photoshop) and journaling templates (Photoshop and Word)
- Printable elements to create a hybrid/printed album
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- One live chat with Ali Edwards
Cost of the class is $31.
Read more details, listen to an audio introduction and register here.
Upon registering you'll have immediate access to a pre-classroom which includes a 50 minute presentation/overview of the class and project, the printables & digital downloads, etc. I want you to be all ready to go for that first daily email on May 17th.