Hi Friends! Can you believe it's July? Today we’re sharing a monthly preview of upcoming projects and product releases. Please understand that some of these release dates may change and more information will be available prior to an individual release. This post is just to serve as a snapshot of things to come later in the month.
- The Great Outdoors Collection // Later this month we will release a brand new collection with a fun outdoor/adventure theme. The Great Outdoors collection will include cards, embellishments, stamps, and more! More details, including a preview post, will be shared as we get closer.
- July Story Kit // On the 13th we’ll be revealing a new Story Kit theme, “&.” We can’t wait to share this one with you! Subscribe here.
- New Guest Storytellers in LAUGH Classroom // The first of the month means we have two new lessons in the LAUGH classroom. This month we are delighted to welcome Pam Baldwin and Meg Gundlach as Guest Storytellers. Learn more here.
- Travel Start To Finish 2 // Our brand new Travel Start To Finish 2 is now open for registration and classes start July 13th. In this awesome travel-themed workshop, Ali and four contributors will each be sharing their start-to-finish process for completing a travel album using our 2021 Travel Collection. This year, each of the ladies will be completing a different sized album:
- @aliedwards // plans to document a two-day camper van trip in a travelers notebook.
- @lindalovescreating // will be documenting six years worth of family trips to Cape Cod using a 6x8 album.
- @babz510 // will be documenting a recent family trip to Yosemite in a notebook-style album created from the craft envelope in the kit.
- @smultringunn // will be documenting a pre-kids trip to Utah/Nevada in the 3x8 album.
- @kimdocumentslife // is using the 9x12 album to document a recent family trip to Emerald Isle, NC.
- Register for our Travel Workshop here.
- New Photography Class // We’re thrilled to bring you a brand new photography class taught by Creative Team member Lisa Varshine. In this class, Lisa and her contributors will be talking about their personal photography approaches while sharing tips, tricks, and exercises to help you capture moments that are spontaneous and authentic in order to tell a more complete story of your lives. This class will be a departure from Ali’s classic photography class, Lens of Joy, in that it focuses on finding your voice as photographer and taking a deeper dive into in-camera choices. Class content each week will include a live panel discussion with all of the contributors to further explore class topics and address student questions.
- Christmas in July Sale // We’re excited to offer promotions surrounding past December Daily® items including digitals & classes. We’ll share more information
- Story Chat | & // Ali will be LIVE on the Ali Edwards Design Inc Instagram account on Monday, July 12th to talk about story ideas related to this month’s theme. Tune in to ask questions and chat about the stories you want to tell this month. We’re excited to have Ali, several creative team members, and host, Lisa Varshine joining us this month. The chat will be live at 4pm PT/7pm ET and recorded on both the Instagram Television channel (IGTV) and in the Story Classroom.
July is going to be a great month! Thank you for being part of this community.