September 03, 2021
In Case You Missed It | September 3
Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
- Ali Edwards + Laura Wonsik Stamp Collaboration // Last week we released seven amazing stamps in a collaboration with Laura Wonsik. Please hit “Notify Me” if you’re interested in a stamp set that is currently sold out. We will be restocking Laura’s designs based on those numbers this October. Digitals for the Pennants, Half Circles, and the Mental Health matters sets will be available next month in our regularly scheduled monthly digital release. Shop the collection here.
- 2021 December Daily® Release // This week we released the 2021 December Daily® schedule, add-on previews, and How It Works posts over on the blog. Make sure to check out the posts for all the latest information and details. Here’s what we shared this week:
- Thursday, September 2nd | Blog post with overview videos of all the Add On options this year to help you plan what you might need for telling your stories this year (basically everything except the kits and albums). Find it here.
- Friday September 3rd | How It Works blog post live. This will walk you through the shopping process - this will be very similar if not exactly the same as last year. Find it here.
CRAFT THE STORY YOUTUBE SERIES
- In today's Craft The Story video (Episode 32) Ali is sharing a story in her summer notebook this time including a collage of flower photos and a flip up. Watch the video here.
- New Guest Storytellers in TEACH Classroom // The first of the month means we have two new lessons in the TEACH classroom. This month we are delighted to welcome Elizabeth Heinz and Marisol Benitez as Guest Storytellers. Learn more here.
- December Daily® Product Play: Back To Basics // This year we are offering a brand new take on Product Play with a 30 ideas for 30 days workshop featuring ideas using products from this year's collection. Ideas offered in this workshop will include completed stories, foundation pages, and other fun ways to use this year's products to get your stories told. Registration opens on Thursday, September 9th. Sign up during the December Daily® Order Selection Period and get $3 off both classes. More details to come soon.
- Create With Canva by Kim Hurst //In this three-week workshop, Kim will introduce you to the technology of Canva, a free, design anywhere, graphic design platform that is filled with powerful tools for memory keepers. Learn how to organize your digital files, print your photos, and work with all types of digital elements to create hybrid projects that unleash your creativity. Registration opens on Thursday, September 9th. Sign up during the December Daily® Order Selection Period and get $3 off both classes. More details to come soon.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!
Sign in or sign up to comment.