Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
NEW STORY KIT THEME
- Earlier this week we revealed our latest Story Kit™ theme: SEEK. To seek is to attempt to find something or someone. Sometimes we seek when we are feeling lost and sometimes we seek simply because it’s a fun activity that engages many of our senses. This month we are telling stories about seeking + finding, about adventures far + wide, and documenting other things we may be searching for in our lives right now. Take a look at Ali’s blog post, complete with video walkthrough and product photos here.
DECEMBER DAILY® FA LA LA LIVE | PAISLEE PRESS REVEAL
- For the next three Fridays at 1pm ET (8/12, 8/19, 8/26) Ali and Lisa will be hosting LIVE chats over on our December Daily® Instagram account. Each week, the ladies will be revealing a new kit, tackling questions, and possibly giving away some 2022 December Daily® product. This afternoon, Ali, Lisa, and special guest Liz Tamanaha, the designer behind Paislee Press, shared the entire Paislee Press Mini kit and it’s contents, as well as Liz’s 4x6 stamp, and the 6x8 album featuring her stunning floral design. Ali and Liz also shared a peek into their #decemberdaily stash and organization strategies. Find a recording of the conversation here.
NEW CRAFTING LIVE WITH KRYSTAL
- Earlier this week, Krystal was live in the Craft the Story Facebook Group for Crafting Live with Krystal. Head to the Facebook Group to check out the recording if you missed it.
NEW QUARTERLY SCRAPBOOK KIT AVAILABLE
- It’s not too late to grab our latest Quarterly Scrapbook Kit release: NUMBERS. Our Scrapbook Kit is a quarterly auto-shipment kit containing a variety of themed scrapbooking papers and embellishments. An auto-ship subscription means that when you sign up for this kit you are signing up for the others as well. The next theme is: TAGS. Don't forget that this subscription INCLUDES the digital kit. Learn more here.
- This week we shared a friendly reminder that the charge date for subscriptions has changed to the 12th of the month. Subscribers were notified of these changes via email last week. Because of how our backend e-comm works, you will have access to the classroom, but classroom lessons and content will not go live until the 15th. If you have any questions or concerns, please start a conversation with customer service. As always, thank you for being part of this community.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!