Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to the latest In Case You Missed It. Just a reminder that this is a quick post that will happen every Friday afternoon with all the updates and links that have happened throughout the week. So, let's get to it:
AUGUST REVEAL IS LIVE
- This week we revealed a new Story Kit™ theme: LET GO! This month we are focusing on stories of letting go and releasing things not meant for us. In addition to our new Story Kit™ theme, we also have a brand new Stories By The Month™ kit, the GROW Quarterly Scrapbook Kit, and the next edition in our Alphas Are Awesome series. Head to the blog for Ali's post with all the details about this month's release.
RELEASE DATE FOR 2023 DECEMBER DAILY® COLLECTION
- Mark your calendars! We are so thrilled to kick off the 2023 December Daily® season by sharing that our order selection period will begin on August 29th at 10:00am ET. We have lots of inspiration and fun content planned around this year’s release. Be sure to follow us over at @decemberdaily, our official account for all things December Daily®. We also invite you to join us in the December Daily® Facebook group for more merriment. Find additional resources and inspiration, including Ali’s completed albums, on the blog via the December Daily® tag. Learn more about there project here.
NEW CLASS FROM ALI: START HERE: DESIGN FORMULAS FOR MEMORY KEEPING
- Sometimes, blank pages are awesome. Other times, they are overwhelming. With over 20 years of memory keeping experience, Ali Edwards has told a lot of stories and most of them started with a blank page. In Start Here: Design Formulas For Memory Keeping Ali will be sharing her tried + true design formulas that have helped her tell hundreds (if not thousands) of stories over the years. Using her vast catalog of completed memory keeping projects (including traditional scrapbook layouts, pocket pages, and notebooks), Ali will help remove some of the guess work out of the process of starting with a blank page/pocket/notebook and encourage/inspire you to be the boss of your stories. During the workshop Ali will use past projects as examples + create new projects to reinforce the core concepts. Ali's background in graphic design + her years of teaching experience come together for this workshop to give you a solid starting place in your own memory keeping adventures.
REGISTER NOW: START TO FINISH TRAVEL #3
- We've got a brand new Start To Finish Travel Workshop happening right now using products from this collection! Lessons will go live each Thursday starting July 6th until July 27th. After that, all class content will be available for you to enjoy at your convenience. Contributors this year include: Ali Edwards, Jess Forster, Amber Dawson, Nolana Lynch, and Lisa Varshine. Register here.
IMPORTANT SUBSCRIPTION UPDATES
- Since January, we’ve seen incredible growth in our subscriptions! As always, we are extremely grateful for your support and thrilled by your enthusiastic response to the changes we’ve implemented. As a result, we are currently on a waitlist for new Stories By The Month™ subscribers. Now is the time to subscribe or jump on the waitlist if you’ve been considering a subscription to either of these products. If you are interested in receiving one of these subscriptions when they become available, it’s important to sign-up for our waitlist now as it helps our team anticipate future quantities.
As always, we’re so grateful to have you all as members of this community! Thanks for joining me today and have a great weekend!